Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Mystery fakie/Horse Toy ID

(1/2) > >>

Shimmer Mist:
I need some help identifying some Fakie-ish horse toys. Google searches haven't been fruitful and I was wondering if anyone here is familiar with them.

First is a small Mattel/Viacom horse

Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Second is a real mystery Fakie. I haven't found anything like her on the Fakie guide websites, never found anything similar out in the wild, nor in Ebay posts.
She does have some markings on the bottom of her feet but they look like they were hand-carved into the original mold before it was cast instead of a stamp. Kinda hard to see in this photo Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login
But the hoof on the left has a "Copyright Long Key" and the other just says "China". Her other side doesn't have a symbol, either. It's just blank.

The last is a small fantasy horse with a wing flap gimmick.
It does have some markings on its legs but I couldn't get any photos that weren't blurry. It's REALLY hard to read since it's so tiny, but, I believe it says "1996(8?) Empire IND. INC. China".

invaderhorizongreen:
The viacom horse may have been from a Dora the explorer play set!  Dora the Explorer LOVES PONIES ADVENTURE playset

Kikwifluff:
The last one looks like a mini fantasy filly :)

Shimmer Mist:

--- Quote from: invaderhorizongreen on January 15, 2019, 08:11:19 AM ---The viacom horse may have been from a Dora the explorer play set!  Dora the Explorer LOVES PONIES ADVENTURE playset

--- End quote ---
I never would have guessed!But, yes! The eyes are VERY Dora-styled!  Haven't found this one precisely on google, but, the same mold being used for various other Dora horse sets. Thank you!

Galactica:
that last one is definitely a "fantasy filly"  - not really a fakie, it is a very cute line of fantasy model horses from the 1990s.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version