Pony Talk > Introductions

Hello from a Swedish tea addict!

(1/4) > >>

pinkytea:
Hello fellow pony collectors!

My name is Sebastian and I am currently 24 years old, writing this in Sweden. I am currently studying to become a kindergarden teacher and I'm aiming for doing a yoga teacher training in the beginning of 2020 so I'm saving for that this year.
I am currently living with my girlfriend in a small town called Orsa and we have three cats living with us!

When it comes to ponies I'm still new, I started collecting last year when a dear friend of mine (also a member of this forum so Hi!) gifted me my first to G1s! A Baby Sleepie Pie and a Baby Glory that I love to bits! She has also gifted me a G4 Rarity and I can't wait to fix her mane and tail and put her on display. I don't really have a favourite generation but I have to say that I find G1s cuter.

Well I think thats about it for me so thank you for letting me join this forum and I can't wait to make new friends! :D

kiwimlp:
Hi Pinkytea from Sweden!  :rainbow:

We love meeting new pony fany.  It's great you already know somebody here.  Feel free to jump right in and start posting :frolic:

Shaiyeh:
Yay, you made it on here! :frolic: Welcome! :hug: :hug: I hope you'll like it here!

pinkytea:
Thank you guys so much for the nice welcome!

Mewtwofan1:
Welcome to the arena! It’s wonderful to get into ponies, and even more wonderful when you have friends nearby who you can share it with!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version