TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

Need help with a italian seller UPDATE MARMIES ARRIVED!!

(1/5) > >>

tornadoe:
I had found a way to ship marmie to me and all seemed well. I waited and waited until I got comfermation that ahs had been shipped and as soon as I was home, I carefully poened the box...

With baited breath I rummaged in the box, found a zhu nose and pulled out...

peanut.

That****** seller had sent the wrong one and I strongly suspect it was done deliberatly.

To say I'm gutted is an understatement BUT there is a ray of sunshine. I won greenbean and friday last week and they arrived today!.

12th of April
I found a lovely italian online store. The owner was wonderfull and not only did I get marmie but I got baboose as well!!
They where tracked all the way and I am very happy.

Ringlets:
Hopefully an Italian member will be able to help you with the shipping . If they will not ship to you then they probably wouldn't ship to me either as I'm in the UK.
If it was just a matter of translating/writing to the seller I could have helped though -  I am learning Italian :)  :awake:

tornadoe:
What does this say?

https://www.amazon.it/gp/aw/d/B0050SVI4Y/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=AM782BUTK2I82&psc=1

It won't let me copy it to Google tranate.

Barnacle_lady:
Maybe your browser has a translation option? It worked for me in dutch. It should be written somewhere if they won't ship to certain countries.

tornadoe:
I  tried but was told the page was too big to translate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version