collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Miraculous Ladybug: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir Contains spoilers  (Read 66836 times)

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir Contains spoilers
« Reply #195 on: October 15, 2019, 03:08:27 PM »
I watched the finale because I'm evil. Waiting on an English dub for part 2:
Spoiler
I like Adrimi but I'm still Adrienette loyal. Was very conflicted. It'll be cute to see what happens, although.i wish I had a translation for...a lot of it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 20, 2019, 06:28:38 AM »
I haven't seen the finale yet but

Spoiler

I also feel Marinette and Adrien are meant for each other.  I'm curious how Nathalie using the Peacock Miraculous will be resolved and if we'll ever see what changed Gabriel's mind from not wanting her to use it again because it was damaged and that it  harms Nathalie each time she uses it to him being okay with her using it despite the consequences. 

Has it been confirmed if there will be  a season 4?

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 10, 2019, 07:27:32 PM »
Glad to see I'm not the only one in love with this show!  My hubby and five boys love it too!!! It's the only thing we watch really. 😅

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 11, 2019, 08:07:32 AM »
I love how complex the characters are and most of the episodes are really good and rewatchable for me although there are a few that I didn't enjoy. The main plot is also very good and has a lot of unexpected twists and turns. :D

It looks like there are some more episodes with the English dub now on YouTube.

There is also a new Miraculous inspired app called Miraculous Crush. I downloaded it but haven't tried it out yet.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 08:15:20 AM by Ponyfan »

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #199 on: November 11, 2019, 08:17:09 AM »
I'm becoming more frustrated with Astruc since the finale.
Chat Blanc destroyed me.
Spoiler
I like that Bunnix was introduced, but I'm getting sick of the whole "return to status quo!" thing, especially when we're three seasons in and it feels like not much has changed from day one.
At least the episode showed that the reveal WOULD go well if we had one. That Hawkmoth/Gabriel found out about Chat's identity was a very small moment.
I still am not over that Chloe was not redeemed and went back to square one. She's not a bad character, there's a reason why we all like her so much. She's fun and I don't like that the Lila buildup didn't end up with her assisting Hawkmoth, it made no sense.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 11, 2019, 11:58:58 AM »
I'm becoming more frustrated with Astruc since the finale.
Chat Blanc destroyed me.
Spoiler
I like that Bunnix was introduced, but I'm getting sick of the whole "return to status quo!" thing, especially when we're three seasons in and it feels like not much has changed from day one.
At least the episode showed that the reveal WOULD go well if we had one. That Hawkmoth/Gabriel found out about Chat's identity was a very small moment.
I still am not over that Chloe was not redeemed and went back to square one. She's not a bad character, there's a reason why we all like her so much. She's fun and I don't like that the Lila buildup didn't end up with her assisting Hawkmoth, it made no sense.

Chat Blanc was one of the episodes I was looking forward too the most.

Spoiler
Are you saying there was no reveal but it was hinted at that if Gabriel found out Adrien is Cat Noir Gabriel would just accept it after all of the ways he’s tried to get LB and CN‘s Miraculous?

I want to find out more about why the Peacock Miraculous is damaged and how that caused Emelie to fall in to a coma. Also why Gabriel is suddenly willing for Nathalie to suffer the same fate as Emelie when he told Nathalie not to use the Peacock again.

Ponyfan

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #201 on: November 11, 2019, 12:04:25 PM »
Ponyfan:
Spoiler
Nah, I meant time-wise, that Gabriel found it at ALL was a small lucky moment. I thought the whole episode was going to only force that Marinette/Adrien should not discover about each other even more, but it didn't really. I don't wanna spoil it for you but you'll see it was lucky.
Gabriel certainly acted on that info.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 13, 2019, 05:52:29 PM »
Ponyfan:
Spoiler
Nah, I meant time-wise, that Gabriel found it at ALL was a small lucky moment. I thought the whole episode was going to only force that Marinette/Adrien should not discover about each other even more, but it didn't really. I don't wanna spoil it for you but you'll see it was lucky.
Gabriel certainly acted on that info.

I will have to watch the episode. :)  I tried looking for it on YouTube but got several episodes  claiming to be Chat Blanc but they're different ones.

The Miraculous Crush app is fun so far but it has a few bugs (no pun intended)

Ponyfan

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #203 on: November 13, 2019, 06:38:21 PM »
I haven't tried the new app yet! I still have the run app on my phone even though I never play it.
Just saw Felix. Eh? That's all I can say.
Here's a link to chat blanc in English. 

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 13, 2019, 07:09:26 PM »
Thanks for the link. I will watch Chat Blanc soon. :D 

I have the run app also but I've quit playing it too since you have to pay a monthly fee to get new levels.  It never ran smoothly for me but it was a lot of fun. I hope the Miraculous Crush app will not make the same mistakes as the run app.

Spoiler

I watched Chat Blanc. That was intense. I see what you mean about Gabriel getting lucky finding out that Adrien is Cat Noir, tailrustedtealeaf.  I usually like Nathalie but I was surprised she just told Gabriel that she saw Adrien transform in to CN like that.

Im a little sad that it ended up like Oblivio though and everything that happened after Adrien figures out that Ladybug and Marinette are the same person was erased.

I felt really bad for Adrien though when Hawkmoth revealed Emelie in her casket/life support box and they way Hawkmoth used Emelie to manipulate Adrien/CN

I really like Bunnix. :) Did I hear Bunnix correctly that she told Ladybug that she knows she’s really Marinette? So it’s okay for Nathalie and Gabriel to know each other’s identity and for Bunnix to know Marinette’s but if Adrien and Marinette  find out about each other, the world would be destroyed?

Also how was CN able to destroy the akuma using Cataclysm when I thought one of the first episodes established that only Ladybug can?

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 01:51:59 PM by Ponyfan »

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #205 on: November 14, 2019, 04:25:21 PM »
So I am more or less caught up to what eps are available courtesy of what's airing on UK Disney which seems quite up to date (the first part of what I guess is the finale is happening this week or next according to the recording schedule). But I am confused since none of the guides of what order to watch episodes are actually correct and I saw a ton of stuff out or order.

Both Felix and Chat Blanc have aired here and I watched Chat Blanc first then Felix. I am also frustrated with Chat Blanc tbh. Although not knowing how these episodes fit together, I have to wonder something...

Spoiler
In normal battles, when Marinette reverses everything, she doesn't reverse her own memories of the battle. And when she goes to Chat at the end, she says, it worked. She's also a ton more affectionate. It feels like she still remembers the things from that encounter, including presumably Chat's identity. But I don't know whether another ep is meant to come right after that because yeah. I dunno.

Then...the Kwami buster episode...
Spoiler
Adrien caught a brief glimpse of Marinette, decided she was maybe Ladybug, then a whole ton of weird happened with mice and whatever else to persuade him otherwise and I'm like...really...what now?

Oh yeah, and the temple randomly reappeared. Conveniently. I dunno. That whole episode had promise and ended up so random and broken in so many ways.

Felix is a horrible little worm but I do wonder if
Spoiler
he is actually the future HawkMoth. We speculated on Lila, but somehow suddenly this seems a lot more likely. There's clearly more going on in Emelie's family than we ever realised.

On other random fan notes...

Spoiler
So amused I can now officially name MLB as a research source as an example of pop culture influenced by warrior legends in Japan. Tomoe Gozen...though all that wind and thunder and lightning stuff was almost certainly never written about her. She was more the kind who ripped/cut off heads and stuff, but I guess that's not kid friendly.

And the train in space. Really now? Train...in space? Okay then. Trains, toilets...these are ongoing themes for this show, aren't they...

And what did they do to poor Big Ben's tower ;)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 04:27:42 PM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #206 on: November 14, 2019, 04:42:57 PM »
Chat Blanc
Spoiler
Which Ladybug got destroyed at the end? That might explain it. I kinda zoned out at the end of that one and was engulfed with RAGE.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 14, 2019, 04:55:31 PM »
Chat Blanc
Spoiler
Which Ladybug got destroyed at the end? That might explain it. I kinda zoned out at the end of that one and was engulfed with RAGE.
Spoiler

It's more that after the incident she goes and she says, "I did it," and then lays her head on his shoulder...which she wouldn't do unless she remembered something. And she can't only remember the bit where she had to fight Chat without knowing why she had to fight Chat...so it feels like she should know everything if she knows what she just completed. Meaning...she should know he's Adrien, even if he doesn't know she's Marinette now.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 14, 2019, 05:25:05 PM »
Chat Blanc
Spoiler
Spoiler

It's more that after the incident she goes and she says, "I did it," and then lays her head on his shoulder...which she wouldn't do unless she remembered something. And she can't only remember the bit where she had to fight Chat without knowing why she had to fight Chat...so it feels like she should know everything if she knows what she just completed. Meaning...she should know he's Adrien, even if he doesn't know she's Marinette now.

Spoiler
That’s a good point. Marinette usually pushes Cat Noir away when she’s Ladybug since she doesn’t know he’s Adrien.  So maybe the world won’t be destroyed if Marinette knows Adrien is CN but Adrien can’t know who Ladybug is due to the complications involving Gabriel and Emelie.

Also did Chat Blanc still have his Miraculous when he was trying to take Ladybug’s earrings or did he give it to Hawkmoth after he was akumatized since the akuma was in the bell on his costume?

I haven’t seen  Felix or Kwamii Buster.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 05:31:35 PM by Ponyfan »

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 14, 2019, 05:39:41 PM »
I am genuinely not sure what order they ought to be seen in but I feel like Feast came before whichever ep it is with the cinema ticket, and Desperada and Startrain both came before the Party Crasher (I think it's that episode) but not according to online sites or according to my recording box. So working out whether Felix came before or after Cat Blanc is a bit uncertain for me, but I would rather it was after.

All of these aired in a random order these last 2 weeks on UK Disney and recorded on my box but yeah.

Also it said that Ladybug was recorded but actually it was another airing of Onichan so I still haven't seen Ladybug yet and it won't air until the 18th or something...?

Gah.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal