collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Miraculous Ladybug: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir Contains spoilers  (Read 67391 times)

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir Contains spoilers
« Reply #135 on: May 01, 2019, 07:28:29 PM »
I think nothings out of the ordinary. Typical Zagtoons stuff.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 03, 2019, 08:13:08 AM »
I didn't realize this is typical for Zagtoons. I guess I was more fortunate than I realized when I had over 30 episodes of Miraculous to choose from on Netflix. :) I don't think "Silencer" has an English dub yet.

I was rewatching "Gorzilla" yesterday and noticed something I hadn't before but no I can't remember what it was. :silly:

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #137 on: May 03, 2019, 10:25:51 AM »
Yeah, airing schedule for S2 was crazy like this too.

When I was home over Easter my box recorded all the eps up to Oblivio in English (also, the English version of that on Youtube, when I watched it, it jumped in the middle like something had been cut out. I dunno if you guys watched the same version, but it's when

Spoiler
they're watching film of their fight trying to figure out what went wrong, and for some reason in the version I watched on YT, Adrien's comment about them not really looking like much of a couple and Marinette's reply that they probably just had a fight or something was missing. I wonder if that was just accidental on the part of the upload...

No other new eps were on the schedule to air soon so I think you're right about Silencer. I am not really keen on that episode tbh. It's a bit generic.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 03, 2019, 11:09:33 AM »
We must have watched the same video on Youtube Taffeta as those lines were missing from the version I watched also.  I also noticed with the YouTube video

Spoiler

When Plagg returns to Adrien and  Adrien calls him by name it jumps to the CN transformation sequence without Adrien saying “Claws out”

Ponyfan

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 03, 2019, 01:54:29 PM »
We must have watched the same video on Youtube Taffeta as those lines were missing from the version I watched also.  I also noticed with the YouTube video

Spoiler

When Plagg returns to Adrien and  Adrien calls him by name it jumps to the CN transformation sequence without Adrien saying “Claws out”

Ponyfan

Right. I didn't imagine it then. When I watched it of Disney I was like, huh? I don't remember that line...?
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #140 on: May 03, 2019, 02:04:31 PM »
Silencer is not rewatchable for me. It's cute, but it's just not all that interesting. At least the Lukanette shippers can enjoy something before the ship is crushed.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 03, 2019, 02:11:16 PM »
Silencer is not rewatchable for me. It's cute, but it's just not all that interesting. At least the Lukanette shippers can enjoy something before the ship is crushed.

This is how I feel too.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 03, 2019, 03:30:56 PM »
I still haven't seen Silencer since the English dub hasn't been released yet and trying to watch it in French with English subtitles was difficult for me because the subtitles went too fast for me to be able to focus on the episode and read at the same time, but based on your reactions to it, I don't think I'm missing much.

It looks like a few of the episodes summaries have new updates/descriptions including "Onichan", "Miraculer" and "Miracle Queen"

Regarding Onichan
Spoiler

How can Kagami be jealous of Lila? I can understand  Kagami being jealous of Marinette but has Kagami even met Lila?

I still want to know what Gabriel is planning with Kagami's mother.

I can't wait for the Cat Blanc episode.

Ponyfan

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 13, 2019, 09:38:12 AM »
It looks like Onichan has aired in French.

Ponyfan

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #144 on: May 13, 2019, 10:14:13 AM »
 Reminds me I watched both Onichan and Bakerix in French with subtitles.
Spoiler
I really wish there was less of the girls fighting over Adrien. Kagami and Marinette team up when?
Maybe Lila will get the peacock miraculous because Gabriel cares about Nathalie and doesn't want her hurt?
Bakerix was alright. Not much to say on that one.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 13, 2019, 10:43:30 AM »
It looks like Onichan has aired in French.

Ponyfan

I just watched Onichan thanks to this tip :)

Spoiler
Definitely Oni-chan not Oniichan despite the subs xD  She's definitely an oni, it's nothing to do with anyone's older brother.

So there are a lot of things that I really shouldn't like about this ep, because I hate Lila, and I'm not a huge fan of Kagami/Adrien shipping either...but there were some really funny bits.

That poor fireman has had a confusing day. And he's so going to get into trouble if he's not careful xD.

Also, Adrien as Cat Noir being rejected by Kagami as Oni-chan while she is declaring her love for Adrien which feels to me like a first time confession...amused me.

I don't really understand why it has to be oni-chan though. She's not particularly endearing or sweet :)

Lila bleh. Gabriel in cahoots with Lila, bleh. Adrien finally putting his foot down, great, but it doesn't look like it's going to have much positive outcome.

I just dislike Lila though. She's my least preferred character. I'd even rather have Chloe. And she is not ever going to get Adrien. And it's a bit repetitive that she wants to.

If Gabriel gave Lila the peacock then he'd also have to reveal himself somewhere along the line, or encounter her as Hawk Moth, which nobody has done in person except those who know (Nathalie). Giving her the peacock now we know it's harmful also gives the subtext that he's fine sacrificing a child (admittedly a very annoying child). Not sure if the show would want to go there, so maybe he has another plan.

Am I crazy or had he moved the coffin by the way? What was he doing doen there when he realised Lila was there? And seriously, she sent that picture to Adrien's Dad?!

Haven't looked for Bakerix yet.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 13, 2019, 01:09:59 PM »
I also watched it in French with English subtitles. The subtitles were slow enough that I could read them.

Spoiler

I'm also not a fan of Lila but overall it was an enjoyable episode.  :) Cat Noir saying that he's much better than Adrien and being rejected by Oni-chan and falling in to an Adrien the Fragrance poster was funny.

Lila not realizing she had a giant horn on her head and wondering why people were reacting to her strangely when she was trying to run away from Oni-chan. :lol:

I'm not sure what Gabriel's plan is for collaborating with Lila. I also feel that he's not going to give the Peacock to Lila willingly. I wouldn't put it past her to steal it and use it though if she discovers it. We still haven't seen Nathalie transform into Mayura again which makes me wonder if she's still holding the Peacock or if Gabriel has hidden it somewhere that he thinks Nathalie won't look.

I think Lila actually texted the photo to Adrien but Gabriel had Adrien's phone at the moment she sent the photo.

I also think the coffin has moved. Here's a screenshot of Gabriel from Mayura talking to Emelie and one from Oni-chan, Maybe Gabriel is getting more confident that he will get the Miraculous?

Spoiler

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 01:40:47 PM by Ponyfan »

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 14, 2019, 12:59:15 PM »
I just watched Bakerix...

Spoiler
It's not an exceptional episode but I have to admit Grandpa Dupain having a tantrum about tomato sauce on bread is very amusing in French xD

It's also a nice kind of background family detail episode? Although that is a stupid reason to fall out with your son and I don't really see why members of the family couldn't just tell Marinette that.

Also weird about the train. I mean, I get it was a new train design on an old existing route, but...Grandpa Dupain hasn't gone out much in 20 years. The Eurostar and the Channel Tunnel began longer ago than that I'm pretty sure...and as for Tikki not really knowing about it, didn't they already jump a train to give the wrong cookies or something to Adrien? Didn't she pay attention or was she asleep in Marinette's bag at this point?? (The ep where Gabriel spends most of it in the toilet ranting and raving as Hawkmoth)
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 16, 2019, 07:10:34 PM »
I will have to watch Bakerix. It looks likes there's an English version for it now. :)

Also Miraculer has aired. I will try to watch it this weekend. Edit I just watched it.

I  Just watched Miraculer.

Spoiler
I enjoyed it overall.  :) Now we know the danger Chole put herself in by showing off the Bee Miraculous in "Queen Wasp". It was also interesting to see how Cat Noir and Plagg were affected by Miraculer using Cataclysm on CN and when he detrasnformed back in to Adrien  he was still injured.

What happened to Gabriel warning Nathalie not to use the Peacock again because it was damaged? It looks like she transformed into Mayura with his consent (although the Kwami or transformation sequence wasn't shown) I know Gabriel is desperate to revive Emelie but is he really willing to allow Nathalie to suffer the same fate?

I loved the part where Adrien's bodyguard carried Adrien into his room. :lol:

Chole actually impressed me in this episode, refusing to let the akuma control her and also refusing to join Hawkmoth even though Mayura promised her she could transform in to Queen Bee whenever she wanted to.

Also Nathalie and Gabriel seem to be a little careless in this episode after they detransformed and were talking about their plan. I'm assuming they thought Adrien was in his room and the bodyguard outside but how could they be sure they wouldn't be overheard?

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 10:37:52 AM by Ponyfan »

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 18, 2019, 10:38:18 AM »
Has anyone else watched "Miraculer" yet?

Ponyfan

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal