collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Miraculous Ladybug: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir Contains spoilers  (Read 67489 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir Contains spoilers
« Reply #285 on: January 23, 2022, 07:39:09 PM »
I've finally had a chance to catch more Season 4 episodes.  I don't want to break down everything by episode so I'll just list the episodes I've seen and  my thoughts. 

I've seen "Furious Fu" "Sole Crusher"  "Crocoduel"  "Optigami" "SentiBubbler" and "Glaciator 2"

Spoiler

It was fun seeing Fu again even if he can't remember anything about Ladybug, Cat Noir or the Miraculouses.  His villain form was interesting and the fact that he had a power that allowed him to see the objects Ladybug needed for her Lucky Charm to Work.

As I feared Natalie is sick from using the damaged Peacock and unable to leave her bed but still well enough to help Gabriel with his plan.   Natalie also seems to suffer when a sentimonster she created is destroyed but the same doesn't hold true for Gabriel.   It's interesting that they kept a record of all of the holders that revealed themselves under Miracle Queen's control.  In the episodes I've seen so far Natalie and Gabriel don't know CN, Ladbuy or Bunnix idenity.

I love how much Gabriel cares for Adrien and wants to keep him safe even when he's Shadowmoth.  When Natalie sends Optigami to an elevator because she hears voices and discovers Adrien and Marinette there, she tells Shadowmoth this and he tells Style Queen that the evlevator is empty. 

There's a moment in Glaciator 2 where Shadowmoth senses negative emotions, gets ready to send an akuma and then realizes that it's Adrien.  Shadowmoth doesn't release the akuma and instead scolds Adrien's bodyguard over the phone for not brining Adrien back immediately after fencing class.  Once Adrien returns home Gabriel tries to talk to him and tell him that even though he's busy Adrien can come to him if he needs to.  Because Adrien is upset over the way Ladybug has treat him as CN Adrien doesn't tell his father anything.

I feel like the charms Ladybug creates to stop people from being akumatized are going to play a major role in the overall plot.  Also the fact that Shadowmoth is reakumatizing everyone he has in the past.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #286 on: January 23, 2022, 08:40:35 PM »
I've caught up with all episodes released worldwide so far...it's been a bit so they're blending together for me.
Spoiler
Thoughts on the "Adrien is a Sentimonster" theory? I don't like it but it's all I hear about, ha

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 26, 2022, 10:29:17 AM »
Spoiler
I'm guessing the theory about Adrien being a Sentimonster means that the "real" Adrien is dead and the Adrien we see in the series is supposed to be a copy created by either Gabriel or Emilie? I don't buy that.  I know the sentimonster of Ladybug was somehow able to decide to stop being evil and tried to help the real Ladybug and CN before Mayura snuffed her out of existence but even taking that in to consideration I'm sure Adrien is fully human and not a Sentimonster  I don't think Fu would have chosen Adrien to become CN if he sensed something off about him. 

I wonder sometimes how Plagg, Nooroo and Dusu can all live in the same house with their holders and yet Plagg doesn't seem to be able to sense Nooroo and Dusu there and vice versa.     

Ponyfan

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 05, 2022, 02:49:43 PM »
In November I found the Fashion Flip Marinette doll. Today I found the matching Adrien. :)  Adrien has hair piece covers that fit over the holes for his cat ears when he isn't wearing them. 

Ponyfan

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 08, 2022, 12:16:23 PM »
Today I found the LB and CN set in one box with the hands sculpted differently so they can touch like they do when they say "Pound it" in the show.  It's tempting but I just spent money on Fashion Flip Adrien plus I have LB and CN separately already. 

I'm really happy to see the toys getter a wider US release.  :)

Ponyfan

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #290 on: March 13, 2022, 07:20:02 AM »
There's a second line of superhero dolls including Bunnix and Dragon Bug.

I watched "Shadow Moth's Final Attack"  Parts 1 and 2 last night.

Spoiler
Gabriel creates an elaborate plan to try to force Ladybug to and the others to make a mistake so he can finally get the LB and CN Miraculouses to make the wish to revive Emilie. To protect Adrien from his scheme he decides to send him and Lila (I wish Lila would stop being a recurring character.) on an around the world trip for months to film a new perfume ad.  Adrien is sad and frustrated about having to leave everyone except Natalie and Lila behind while on his trip.

Shadow Moth akumatizes a little boy in to Risk and tells him to hide the akumatized object so LB won't be able to find it and take it away.  When Risk sings a small mark is placed on the listener's neck and they start doing and saying things that they normally wouldn't.  Adrien tells Marinette how unhappy he is with his father's plan but when Marinette tries to tell her friends no believes her.

Meanwhile CN is feeling more and more pushed aside by LB and disliking the fact that she is allowed to know the holder's true identities while he is not.

Felix pretends to be Adrien and meets Adrien in his room. Pretending to care about his cousin, Felix convinces Adrien that they should switch places as they used to do when they were little.  Felix promises that he will stand up to Gabriel and Adrien will be able to stay in Paris while pretending to be Felix. Adrien agrees and leaves the mansion disguised as Felix.

Instead of talking to Gabriel as agreed Felix uses his time as Adrien to snoop around Gabriel's office finding both the safe hidden behind the painting and the secret passage to Shadow's Moth's Lair/the butterfly room where Emelie is.  Discovering Emelie frightens him and he quickly returns to Gabriel's office.  He also steals the fake Butterfly and Peacock that Gabriel placed in the safe.

Under Risk's influence Kagami calls Adrien and tells him he's nothing more than a puppet.  Adrien decides to call off the charade and texts Felix to stop pretending to be him.  Felix deletes the message and leaves for the train.

Marinette, desperate to stop Adrien from leaving transforms in to LB and tries to stops "Adrien" (Felix) from boarding the train.  LB is unsuccessful and is devasted at the fact that Adrien is leaving.

Before leaving Felix stole Natalie's iPad that had the copy of the spell book and tries to use the fake Miraculous on the train.  Realizing his uncle tricked him Felix returns to his seat.

Shadow Moth creates Strike Back, a monster that can absorb the powers of the superheroes and is very destructive.  The citizens under Risk's power keep taking unnecessary chances causing LB and CN to have to rescue them.

LB accidently reveals that Rena Rouge (now Rena Furitive) is still using her power. Knowing this hurts CN even more because it's another secret he wasn't let in on.  CN feels like LB no longer trusts him and says he doesn't understand why.  He also mentions that he's never been akumatized while LB has a sudden flashback to Cat Blanc which CN obviously doesn't know about since LB changed the future to make sure it didn't happen.  CN and LB begin to argue.

Rena Furtive sees the mark on everyone's neck and tells LB.  At one point Rena is in danger and Carapace shouts out her name and uses Shelter to protect her.  This angers LB because no one else was supposed to know about Rena still using her power.  Rena apologizes and says she was unable to keep it a secret from Nino. 

LB eventually confronts Risk but fails to find the akumatized object. Her Lucky Charm tells her to go the past.  Realizing that "Adrien" didn't have the mark on his neck when got on the train, LB uses the powers of the Bunny and Horse to meet Adrien on the train and give him the Dog Miraculous.  Felix, still pretending to be Adrien accepts and LB explains how the power of the Dog allows Formidable to retrieve any object that his magic ball touches.  Together they travel to past and see that Risk hid the akumatized object.  Formidable throws the ball and the object and LB and he return to the present where Formidable summons the object and LB breaks it to free the akuma.   

LB comes up with a plan to defeat Strike Back.  While she's distracted Formidable touches her yoyo with his ball. CN sees Formidable and  how happy LB is to have him on the team.  CN detransforms and returns home. Strike Back is defeated and Shadow Moth is enraged that his plan failed again.

Alya gives Marinette the Fox because she feels she is no longer worthy to hold it.

When Gabriel returns home, he finds Formidable in his office who then reveals himself as Felix.  He promises his uncle all of the Miraculouses connected to the yoyo and Emelie's wedding ring in exchange for the real Peacock. 

Meanwhile LB finds Adrien in his room and asks him to return the Dog. Adrien is confused and says that LB didn't give it him. Adrien realizes that LB gave the Dog to Felix and not to him.  At that moment the yoyo disappears as Formidable summons it for Gabriel.  Gabriel begins taking the Miraculouses from the yoyo. 

LB has a panic attack and detransforms after Adrien tells her she'll be safe in his bathroom.  When she transforms again the yoyo returns but Gabriel has already removed all of the Miraculouses. Adrien realizes he can still help LB as CN since his Miraculous wasn't connected to the Yoyo.

LB is on a roof crying over her failure as a guardian. CN appears and tells her that he'll never leave her side and together they'll get the Miraculouses back. An image of Hawkmoth appears in the sky warning everyone that he now has all the Miraculouses expect for LB and CN.

I have to admit that I'm disappointed with the way the season finale turned out but I think it will be fixed eventually since we know that Alix doesn't have her Miraculous yet in the present and that Marinette is still the LB of the future.  I do wonder if Felix gaining the Peacock is foreshadowing him becoming the future Hawkmoth.

I'm pretty sure I saw Lady Dragon from Shanghai in the team.  These episodes also confirm that Marinette doesn't know that Adrien is CN.

Ponyfan

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #291 on: April 19, 2022, 09:26:45 AM »
I heard some rumors that several of the recurring VAs for the English dub have threated to quit because they were not getting the same about of pay as the main characters. 

Season 5 is supposed to premier late this year. 

It sounds like the movie will just be a retelling of how Marinette and Adrien got their powers instead of a new story.

I found Miraculous coloring book at Walmart the other day.  It was only $.97

Ponyfan

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #292 on: April 19, 2022, 02:15:42 PM »
Ah, yes, #PayUpZag. I think they are getting raises now, thankfully. :)

It's fun seeing ML merch in the US again! The doll with flippable sequins is neat.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 18, 2022, 06:35:43 AM »
I noticed Target was having a sale on most of the Ladybug dolls.  They put Queen Bee on clearance a couple of weeks ago.  They also have shelf tags that say Miraculous movie dolls.  I hope this means that we'll get new dolls that go along with the movie.

Is it true that the movie will basically be a retelling of the events of season 1?  I was hoping for a new story instead.

Ponyfan

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 09, 2022, 06:27:19 AM »
Amazon has some new listing for Miraculous dolls and toys.  :)  It looks like we will be getting some new things due to the movie coming out.

Ponyfan

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #295 on: August 09, 2022, 09:40:19 AM »
I haven't seen the new season yet. I did read the leaked bible though. I'm evil.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 15, 2022, 03:19:30 PM »
Is it okay to post Amazon links here to some of the new toys? 

Walmart's Great Value smoothie yogurt has Ladybug and Cat Noir on the bottles.

Ponyfan

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #298 on: September 05, 2022, 10:52:56 AM »
I haven't seen any season 5 episodes yet since my GF was visiting when they were airing. :P

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline alkevin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 06, 2022, 02:05:02 PM »
There is the  kwami surprise box, now has Kaalki, Xuppu, Roarr and Mullo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js-aqaNXw-k

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal