collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony New Year  (Read 19709 times)

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Healthy Pony New Year
« on: January 09, 2019, 12:52:51 PM »
Healthy Pony started with an amazing pony, Sourdough Stomper. She inspired so many to take a step forward and become the healthiest pony they could be. When she decided she could not continue with the update of Healthy Pony, I stepped up and lead the way. I have accomplished so much due to Sourdough Stomper’s inspiration. I carry on Healthy Pony because of what I could achieve, and want to share that with all of you.

So here is the start of a new year, time for the new you. It’s time to create the plan and reward. Like many, I need to put a fire under my butt to keep me going. I and those joining us today will be that torch.

We start February 1st and end April 30th.  It is about 90 days to make your path to a healthy pony. Like all of my rounds you can start TODAY!!!

Here is how you sign up.

1. What do you plan to accomplish in your 90 days/Healthy Pony.

2. What are your steps to reach that accomplishment?

3. How will you reward yourself?

*the reward can be anything from enjoying a special treat like ice cream, or getting a pony, or even putting on a dress you didn’t know you could fit into. No being hard on yourself, you should get a reward for trying.

** healthy pony is not just for weight loss. It’s steps to a better you. Maybe you want to organize your room, that’s being Healthy, saving money, that is healthy, getting more social, is all about a happier you:)

To enter healthy pony you just have to fill out the sign up.

CG Sign Up

1. What do you want to accomplish in 90days/Healthy Pony

I have 15 items I want to accomplish in the year of 2019. If I broke them down they have a simple components.
A. Daily Activity
B. Daily Piano Playing
C. Daily Knitting

2. What are your steps to reach these accomplishments.

I shall give myself 1 point for each time I do A, B, and C. 2 points for B, since I have a harder time doing this. So in one day, I can get  4 points. 4 x 90 = 360 points.

If I reach 90 points, I can reward myself. Not sure with what, but when I get closer to 90 I will start thinking about it.

* you may sign up with any plan, not what I have in place. This about you becoming a healthy pony, and we become your support system to help you. All goals can be changed and adjusted, because that is how we learn.

Ready to be the best you in 2019!!!
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Pony New Year
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 01:21:25 PM »
here I am! 

1. What do you plan to accomplish in your 90 days/Healthy Pony?
I have three main goals:
employment
website
various paperwork (IRS, land deeds, etc.)

I am applying for 4-15 jobs daily in all areas
I am organizing my documents on my hard drive so I have some content
I am printing out forms and making step-by-step checklists to make sure I have all documents in needed formats

I will be employed!
I will have some form of journal/scrapbook/history of the past 10+ years
I will not have to stress about the IRS seizing assets when I file taxes!  Or charging me penalties or worse... taxes!  LOL
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 01:04:53 PM by lovesbabysquirmy »
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 03:42:02 AM »
I'm in! I have a rough idea what I want to do, just need to flesh it out more into some specifics.

Will be back to fill in details.

Personal: need to get back into better regular tooth brushing and flossing habits
Business:
- updated photos
- updated listings
- more regular social media posting

Personal: I'm going to start a habit tracker (bullet journal style) for each day, little boxes to colour in on a grid
Business:
- I bought a portable photo studio/lightbox to get better photos, and we moved my craft desk into the office so it's closer and easier to use
- I'm going to make a list of all my current items/listings, and what each has vs what I want them to have (description, photos, etc), and work through it to get them where I want
- goal for social media posting is 2x per week. Daily is hard for me, but I then I just lose momentum and don't post at all. I think 2 or maybe 3x week is doable. I think I'm going to get a paper calendar to detail out plans and brainstorms for what I want to post. Also need to be better at tailoring the posts (length, hashtags, etc) for each platform.

No idea, LOL!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 10:14:28 AM by Kiwi »
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 07:36:27 AM »
I've been such a lump this winter break, I can't wait to get started on something!
I like this ABC format, so I'll be borrowing it.
1. What do you want to accomplish in 90days/Healthy Pony
a. Sticking to a diet that is not harmful for my acid reflux, which means less fats/sugar and more vegetables.
b. Take a walk or do something active at least twice a week. Work does not count, a pokemon go walk to the two poke stops in my neighborhood does.
c. Cut down on spending. Stay within the limits of my $60 per week.
d. Write a fanfiction. Any fandom is fine, I just want to get back into it. At least 5000 words a week.
e. Stay on top of doubles from pony collecting. List for sale or trade within a week of receiving some double ponies from lots or etc.
2. What are your steps to reach these accomplishments.
a. This will have to be adjusted as I learn what foods hurt and what foods do not. No point value, the lack of pains will be enough to motivate me, I hope.
b. Each activity will be worth 2 points. 52 points possible.
c. Staying within the $60 spending limit (outside of rewards for my achievements) will reward me with 5 points. Maximum points from this: 65
d. One point per 1000 words written per day. 90 points possible.
e. I will be motivated by the money or new ponies.
Rewards every 50 points! A pony lot off eBay, a thrifting day, or something else. These rewards may exceed my $60 allotted per week.
I wanted to make this more than just a way to stick to my studies, because that's sort of obligatory. I wanted to do something extra. My semester starts before the start date, but once I fall into a schedule with that it I'll be able to see where things could fit in.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 12:29:16 PM by tailrustedtealeaf »

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 07:51:19 AM »
Count me in! :)

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2019, 08:02:04 AM »
I wanna participate again!  Let me think about what I want to work on and I'll fill it in!

1. Exercising for at least 30 minutes 4-6 times a week
2. Finish at least 3 UFOs (Unfinished Objects) from my projects list. 
3. Eat less junk food.

1. I will walk on the treadmill.
2. I will work on something at least a little bit every day.
3. If I don't buy it, it won't tempt me.

Well, I have about 20 Anime series that I bought during Christmas sales (Sentai had a bunch on sale for less than $5!) so I am only allowed to watch them while walking on the treadmill.  That is both motivation and reward for doing so!  As for the other goals, finishing my UFOs will give me some much needed space and once I have enough of them done, I will allow myself to pick up some more art projects/supplies.  I'm hoping that not eating as much junk will help me lose some weight so I can wear some shirts I bought a while back that I would really like to fit into. 

I may add more to this if I think of anything else before we get started.  :)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 07:10:12 AM by Pokeyonekenobie »

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2019, 08:13:57 AM »
Wahoo!! Love to see you all joining!
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline Prince_Sunbeam

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2019, 05:00:16 PM »
I'll be in as well. I'll have to think on my new goals! Healthy pony was such a success for me last round- but this is the time of year I really struggle with getting things done so I think I should keep things a bit more simple.
Back after at least 4 years away!

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2019, 01:09:32 AM »
I’ve developed some really unhealthy lifestyle habits in the past couple of years, and it’s definitely starting to catch up to me. I think something like this would help me really stick to the goals I set!
I still have to work out the specifics of what exactly I want to work on, and what kind of reward system would help me, but count me in!

Edit: I think I have obtainable goals in mind. Lets do this!

1. What do you want to accomplish in 90 days/Healthy Pony
A. Lose some weight and keep it off! Ideally I'd like to lose about 10 pounds to start.
B. Eat Healthier! I want to have at least one serving of fruits or veggies a day.
C. Drink more water! My fitbit has a daily goal of 64 oz a day, so I will go with that!

2. What are your steps to reach these accomplishments?
A.
   i.Take at least 6,000 steps each day (1 Point)
   ii. Climb at least 10 flights of stairs each of the 4 days I'm at work (1 Point)
   iii. Try and have at least 15 minutes of high intensity activity (2 Points)
   iiii. Try and stay under 1,800 Calories a day in food. If I go over, but burn    it off with exercise I will still earn the points. (2 Points)
B.
   i. Try and eat either some fruit or veggies every day. If they are part of another meal (example mushrooms on a burger) I will still count this. (1 Point)
   ii. Bring some healthy options to work to eat as a snack instead of chips/candy (1 point)
C.
   i. Bring along bigger glasses of water to drink when I'm away from home (1 Point)
   ii. Aim for at least 64 oz of water a day. (1 point)

For any day I hit every one of my goals (10 points max) I will buy myself something small, like a blind bag pony.
Once I reach a total of 200 points I will either treat myself to something pricier (thinking around $50?) OR put the money/points toward a bank for something even bigger. I have been wanting a new tattoo for a little bit! ;)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 09:13:22 PM by Minty_Magic »

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

Offline SaraMari

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2019, 06:09:40 AM »
I'm a health coach so I should be able to get goals accomplished on my own but this past year I've just been so off. I've gained 20lbs in 2018 after going off a medication and from sitting around because my current job is work from home. I've got serious issues with sugar. And I've become to lazy to even do things I like, and other things like dressing up I can't do because my clothes don't fit anymore.

So I have several habits I want to focus on for this. I'll detail it out later today

:heart: :heart: https://www.instagram.com/moonglowdreams  :heart: :heart:

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2019, 11:43:10 AM »
Tailrustedtealeaf you have some great goals and motivators. I am so excited to see all these posts. I do not get updates on on new forum posts (still have not figured out why) so feel free to PM me if you need something.

Saramari, your health knowledge will be so wonderful. Your insight will he powerful and maybe inspire you to bring your habits up.

I took the time to write my goals in my daily notebook. It helps organize my day and important things I need to remember. I know we start Feb 1st, but I really need to work now. I am on my last bra until I loose some weight!!!! Haha. Just a pound or 2 will help:)

Good luck everyone!

Offline Prince_Sunbeam

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2019, 12:45:29 PM »
I'm going to copy your notebook idea CG! I used to keep everything written down in a little planner, but when I stopped being a student I fell out of the habit.
Last healthy pony I was keeping a sort of running to-do list in my phone but I think having a separate little date book I can bring around with me will be even more helpful- just means I need to get into the habit of carrying it around with me  :lol:

1. Edited 1/30 for realism
-Maintain the weightloss I achieved last year (172.4max)
-Get back into working out, aiming for 1x/week
-Work on my cross stitch project 1x/week
-List extra PE parts & G2s for sale

2. Stay organized! I'll get a datebook to help me track my progress.

3. I'll reward myself with a delicious dinner of whatever I want  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 09:23:52 AM by Prince_Sunbeam »
Back after at least 4 years away!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2019, 08:06:47 AM »
Love it:) the note book has helped me stay on task and see where I might need more attention. I have started to work, and I am not doing so hot! My husband and I have separate schedules....so an old habit is at risk of coming back.....and it's a bad one involving over eating and not with healthy food.

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2019, 03:10:15 AM »
I set some goals for myself! :) I tend to be overly lofty with goal setting, so I tried to reeeallly break it down so I could give myself some credit each day! :P
I'm genuinely excited to start! I signed up for a weight loss app and got a fitbit to track my activity. I really want this to be a year where I finally turn my weight gain into weight loss!

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2019, 09:59:54 AM »
Man I hate not getting update emails:p I have to put checking this out as a goal! Today is my Friday so I plan to get my goals in a detailed writing log:)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal