Pony Talk > Introductions

Returning after many years <3

(1/4) > >>

MLPBlue:
Hello fellow arena-ers
I was a long time arena stalker, occasional poster for years but after the 2013 army swap RL took over, my mental health hasn’t been the best, ponies are packed away after a house move and time was needed elsewhere  -_-
Today I decided it’s time to get back on the pony wagon, so here I am!!
According to my profile I joined in Feb 2004 so it’s nearly my 15year arena-versary :lol:
My names Jen, I’m 34 and in the UK
I’m a G1 fangirl through and through with a soft spot for G4s. I have a beautiful sugarberry army with some lush rare sugarberry merch which I adore and can’t wait to get on to display again some time in the future
Hope to make some friends and share in the pony love once more
Jen xXx

Safflower:
Welcome back to the Arena, it's nice to meet you! Your siggy is adorable, Sugarberry is a very cute pony - your army must be beautiful! I hope you can get it on display soon, not being able to display ponies stinks... anyway, I'll see you around :)

Elva:
Welcome back! I found my way back to the arena and collecting ponies recently aswell  :P

Prince_Sunbeam:
Welcome back! and happy upcoming Arena-versary! It's great to see the long time folks on here, Ive only been around a few years but I really appreciate the OG pony forum peeps. Great perspectives  :)

Spinky69er:

Welcome back :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version