collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Oklahoma (and nearby states!) Pony Meet in April! Games, Prizes, Contests!  (Read 1485 times)

Offline Aadra310

• Trade Count: (+80)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • Etsy Shop
TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT!

We are at capacity!
Thanks for looking and if you are in the Oklahoma area, please join our Facebook group for info on future Meets. "Oklahoma MLP Firends"

It’s a good year for MORE PONIES!

"Oklahoma MLP Friends" is having another Meet!  We had so much fun last October at our first get-together and we’d love to have more people, more prizes, and MORE PONIES!
You do not need to be a resident of Oklahoma to come/join our group!  We have members from Texas, Missouri, Kansas...  if making it to Tulsa and/or Oklahoma City where we have meets is feasible for you, we'd love to have you!

You can join us on facebook- OK MLP Friends.  Lots of updates and info coming via that platform.
If you don't do facebook, I'll post updates on this thread but you can also PM me here.

This Meet will be Saturday, April 27th in the Tulsa, OK area. 

While we can’t compete with the scale of the annual Pony Fair and Convention which is in Tampa this year, we are planning activities to bring the big meet flair into a small gathering (and at a fraction of the price!).  We will have games with prizes, panels, contests, and we will be offering a special surprise! 
Mark your calendars and save your pony bucks because it will be here before you know it! 

GENERAL INFO:

Date: April 27th- Saturday

Place: Please join our FB group for the details or PM me!

Time: TBA

Events:
Buy/Sell/Trade/Talk PONIES! 
All generations of ponies and pony related merchandise are welcome.  Customs and one of a kind ponies are fine, too, as long as they fit within the rules of the group (i.e. no explicit or overly gory content).  Other toys to sell/trade are fine but at least half your stuff needs to be MLP.
Contests- custom contest, table display contest, and a trivia contest are planned!
Games
Color sheets
Panel/Discussions: How to Rehair and Basic Restoration Tips

Other fun ideas:
Bring a pony and a fine tip Sharpie- have everyone sign your pony!  Great souvenir!

« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 04:19:38 PM by Aadra310 »

Offline Aadra310

• Trade Count: (+80)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • Etsy Shop
THIS EVENT IS CLOSED!  We are at capacity
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 04:20:07 PM by Aadra310 »

Offline ghouldilocks

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • The Rainbow Stable
Re: Oklahoma (and nearby states!) Pony Meet in April! Games, Prizes, Contests!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 09:19:17 PM »
I won't be at this one, but will keep my eyes open for future dates - I'm in Texas, but close enough to the border for Oklahoma to be a decent day trip!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ISO: ITALIAN PRETTY PARLOR

(formerly known as ClawleenMeowlen)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal