collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What are your pony goals for 2019?  (Read 5421 times)

Offline Saoirse

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Part time collector, Full time addict!
    • View Profile
Re: What are your pony goals for 2019?
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2019, 05:06:27 AM »
Finally tracking down a German Nightlight, grrr...the hunt is tough!  :yikes: ^^;

Offline FiddlePhan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://myworld.ebay.com/specialefxgreetings
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2019, 03:01:44 PM »
1.  Buy a Slugger to complete my Big Brothers. 

2.  Not go as crazy with buying at this year's Pony Fair (I came home with 70 ponies.  It was my first fair and I went a bit nuts).

3.  Get back into serious customizing.  I started around 20 years ago and work and then health issues got in the way so I stopped.   

4.  Buy a pony from a country I don't already have.  Some countries will always be off limits with their prices...South African ponies I'm lookin' at you.   Got a great SA Sparkler custom from Pandabearchan though that looks awesome.

5.  Do a bit of reorganizing of the collection.  I'm up around 550 and it's looking rather crowded.  Maybe need to "cull the herd" a bit.  *cries*

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2019, 07:51:19 AM »
I need to get rid of a lot of my extra pony stuff! When's a good time to head over to the Sales forum? Maybe I'll do it right after tax season. Is FiM merch still hot? lol I have a storage closet full of pony stuff I should clean out. I'm hoping to move to a new house this year!
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2019, 10:05:55 AM »
My big goals for 2019 :
- to get EVERYTHING in my pony room in order !! Every single piece!
- clean the playsets!
- build a new stand for the Paradise Estate!
- sort out my G4, especially the Blind Bags as I have WAY to many and Im not really interested in them.
- sort my customizing stuff, replace old stuff and finally throw out everything I havnt used!
- start to make customs again!

Collecting-wise, Id like to complete some sets! :) And finally add Red Roses!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2019, 02:31:30 PM »
My pony goals of 2019:
1. Finally figure out a way to display everybody. My sister doesn’t need her bedroom, does she?
2. Speaking of everybody, count and catalogue everybody I have.
3. Get around to taking the frizzy hair of my g4 brush ales from before I took serious care of my collection. Also de frizz the McDonald’s ponies from my childhood. They deserve tlc too.
4. Locate and obtain a decent g1 so soft and non so soft twilight.
5. Obtain more lullaby nursery furniture so I can have a decently decorated pony house. It kinda looks bare with just a dresser,crib and mirror.
6. About a year ago, I shelved an mlp animation project because I had no idea how to lip synch or synch the animation to the sounds. Now that I do know what I’m doing, revisit and finish that.

:haha: At your number 1.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline wyndeboo

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2019, 03:52:55 PM »
My #1 goal this year is to
  :money: buy my Ultimate Grail: Takara Milky

:wave: Make it to the Pony Fair in July

:scared: Finally try to get a inventory of my herd

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2019, 05:36:09 PM »
To start buying them already ;)
Inka Dinka Doo
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kerry483

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://kerry483.deviantart.com
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2019, 02:14:16 AM »
1. Making up better displays. Getting them displayed, I have a loft bed and room to display quite a few.

2. Selling quite a few of my rare g4's. Mostly doubles (International exclusives, first wave ponies with only one release, ponies with bangs etc), so far, looking at ebay sold listings, just for about 6 of them I have about 300aud worth without their things and I have their things. Mine are in beautiful condition, other than one head body mismatch that was very common with that pony which is infuriating. Mostly been in boxes or on display in dark rooms.

3. Cleaning up some of the g1's and g3's. I don't have too many to get through, mostly just some hair work, and some mild cleaning. There are a couple that will need sun fading and maybe even one that might need some zit cream (she is white and not worth much money and very very damaged)

4. Just appreciating my collection. They have been in boxes since I've moved into this house (I've been here 2 years haha), other than my first wysteria (she was the first one I ever started with, I was given 4 from a friend) and a couple of g1's.

5. Coming on here more often. I've been away for a very long time.

Offline KottonKandy

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2019, 04:53:30 PM »
1. Build a proper area/ stand to display the few playsets I own

2. Finish up some restoration projects

3. Complete a few sets

4. Hopefully hit 300 ponies (I'm currently at 267)

Offline Silver Letter

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2019, 07:17:45 PM »
Organize the whole collection into one room...that would be pretty neat.

Offline otocolobus_manul

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Hope shines eternal
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2019, 07:38:36 PM »
My goals this year are mostly to sell, but also to stay up to date with G4 in stores, especially Cutie Mark Crew. Besides that, I'd like to catch up on the handful of movie toys that escaped me - brushable Tempest Shadow, the second wave of baby seaponies (I saw them ONCE here, right before I had to go back to my school city, and then never saw them again), those two elusive little baby hippogriffs, FIM Collection CMC and Shining Armor sets (and maybe the castle, idk), the Undersea Spa and Undersea Sports sets, GoH Tempest, GoH Caelano (wishful thinking, I know) GoH Boyle (only after I get Caelano). The final wave of blindbags would be nice too, if it ever hits the shelves. Same with the Friendship School playset. Oh, and HQG1C. So much HQG1C.

Much lower priorities would be to FINALLY finish Year 2 of G3, as well as finishing off those G3 sets I've been one away from completing for ages. Getting a tail for my Greek Bluebell is also a desire I have. Getting more accessories for the G3 playsets I have would also be nice. But unless all these things inexplicably manifest within my home, it's probably not gonna happen, because I won't be actively looking for them. ("As if the answer to all your problems would just fall right out of the sky! Ha! Fall right out of the sky!" [cut to UPS plane in freefall] "Dude, we're falling right out of the sky! We gotta drop the load!" [pony mail rains from the heavens, directly into my front yard] "...ALL HAIL THE MAGIC CONCH!")
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
looking for this Calico Critters/Sylvanian Families coat rack!
New sales/trade thread: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378291.0.html
Wishlist: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,360893.msg1319821.html#msg1319821

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal