Pony Talk > Off Topic

Black Mirror (spoilers, probably)

(1/3) > >>

BlackCurtains:
Why isn't there already a thread for this amazing series? :lol:

So...

Anyone else a fan? Favorite episode? Have you seen played Bandersnatch?  :biggrin:

SpaceButtPonies:
I played Bandersnatch and I think I got most of the endings! I sat there for a few good 4 hours rewatching to see what would be different. I watched this first before the show. I really liked the concept and hope they do more!

Now I'm watching the show I see all the references and nods to other episodes in Bandersnatch! I'm still on season 1 and loving it so far!

Beldarna:
I watched one episode (not bandersnatch) and was weirded out so have not tried any other. I'm considering watching Bandersnatch with hubby though.

Mewtwofan1:
     Seen it. It’s a kind of secret joy of mine. Despite liking cartoons, I also seem to enjoy weird stand alone strangeness. Who knew? My favourite episode would probably be Metalhead. One of the first episodes I saw, and I find it quite intriguing. Also, the black and white camerawork adds to the spooky side of things.

SpaceButtPonies:

--- Quote from: Beldarna on January 03, 2019, 10:36:47 PM ---I watched one episode (not bandersnatch) and was weirded out so have not tried any other. I'm considering watching Bandersnatch with hubby though.

--- End quote ---
Each episode is different so try to give it another go, it's all technological horror, with a few twists. Some episodes I've watched have had bitter sweet endings and are worth the watch. The 1st episode was bad imo, try again with other episodes :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version