collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What ponies did you get for Christmas as a kid?  (Read 2328 times)

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
Re: What ponies did you get for Christmas as a kid?
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2018, 10:41:42 AM »
I still remember getting Peachy and the Pretty Parlor for Christmas when I was six; that was my very first pony! After that the only pony I distinctly remember getting for Christmas was Tex, though I'm sure there were others.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline amanda34

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2018, 11:07:22 AM »
Hello. I hope i can join in with this thread! sadly i didn't get any ponies in childhood at christmas. :(  BUT i  get ponies at christmas now! :biggrin: This year i've got G1 Twinkle eyed Galaxy, and G3 Hidden Treasure.

Both gorgeous girls.

Offline Khoufu

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Waterfire is best pony. \\//,
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2018, 08:53:40 AM »
I got a bunch of ponies for Christmas as a kid, mostly G3, but my only vivid memory is when I got roller skating Melody and sparkle baby Starflower, courtesy of my ebay-savvy grandpa. He chose those cuz the listing said Melody was from the UK!
:enraged:   PM for a link to my Retro MLP group on Telegram!   
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Elva

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2018, 09:07:39 AM »
I vividly remember getting Desert Rose for Christmas when I was around 9 years old. I didn't play with the pony that much as I preferred Littlest Pet Shops more than MLP's as a kid, but that magical spinning mirror was the best. Photo is from strawberryreef.

Sig by Strawberrysweets, thank you!

Offline Annichen

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • So Soft Pony
  • G1 MLP 4 life
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2018, 09:25:38 AM »
Oh, yes. In fact apart from my birthday it was the only time I got ponies, and my first ever MLP was Cherries Jubilee and she was a Christmas gift :inlove: My boyfriend of many years bought me a MOC German Cherries Jubilee for xmas a long time ago...he's a keeper  :happy:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal