collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: A Few Questions  (Read 1138 times)

Offline gummybuns

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
A Few Questions
« on: December 13, 2018, 11:39:24 AM »
Um I just picked up a few things during a school field trip and was wanting to customize them, but I wanted to ask how I would go about doing that, first off I picked up an Equestria Girls Fluttershy doll
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

and wanted to make a custom of my oc Lucky Wish (I drew the picture for those wondering) visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Would customizing the Equestria Girl dolls be the same process as customizing a normal pony (I mean Boil take head off remove hair, Rehair and put head on)?

And the other question was I got an Applejack Seapony as well and wanted to know how to get rid of the side Glitter visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
Re: A Few Questions
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 01:42:51 PM »
Yeah I would say regular dolls would be the same process as a regular pony but a bit easier since dolls have an easier head to pop off haha.

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline gummybuns

• Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 02:32:17 PM »
Yeah I would say regular dolls would be the same process as a regular pony but a bit easier since dolls have an easier head to pop off haha.
Alright thank you :3

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 08:34:27 PM »

Yep! And doll customizing forms will have additional advise for you, but the advise for pony and doll customizing often crosses over.

As far as the glitter, that's tricky. My experience is that the glue for the glitter effects the plastic. I was able to scratch off the "scales" and sand a bit on a pony, but I don't believe it would work like that on the pearlized ponies. Ultimately, I did not find the scratching off to be worth it, but you may try that to see what you find underneath if you are set on removing them. What makes you want to remove it? A custom or just don't like it? If a custom, I would consider integrating the design into having the glitter if possible due to it being so troublesome.

Let us know what you try!
Sig by Corona
Wish List

Offline gummybuns

• Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 10:33:59 AM »
Oh alright thank you! And yeah it's for a custom, I'll see what I can do then ^_^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal