Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

Cutie Mark Crew brag thread

(1/2) > >>

otocolobus_manul:
I'm not entirely sure where, when, or how it happened, or who did it, but at some point my Cutie Mark Crew collection (about 10 blindbags + one 5 pack) got recycled or misplaced. As of some point along the journey from my college dorm back to home for winter break, they just disappeared. Whoops. I've read about this happening to other people, but it was quite a shock to experience myself.

While I'm very upset about the total waste of money that was, most of them were duplicates or ones I didn't want anyway. Besides the 5 pack, which I plan on buying again at some point, there were only about 3 I actually wanted, and none of them were the 2 I really wanted from the 1st wave - Cheerilee and Muffin Horse - or ones I can't get back in another wave.

Anyway, this IS a brag, because today I more-or-less accidentally ended up in the toy aisle of Kroger, saw only one wave 1 Cutie Mark Crew blind capsule remaining, and decided to grab it because I had a good feeling about it. Got home, opened it, saw watermelons, almost flipped out. I got Cheerilee! Better luck in one night - and one blindbag - than multiple rounds amounting to roughly 10 blindbags last time.

I love my little Cheerilee, she's so cute.

Edit: making this my general brag thread because apparently I couldn't take the hint when the universe told me I shouldn't buy these, as I've only continued to acquire more.

achab1984:
Sorry to hear about your other ponies but congrats on your new pony! :)

lovesbabysquirmy:
Ohhhhh we all have done something like that unfortunately!  But it is hopeful to hear you have a new start to your collection.  Also maybe they still may turn up!  You never know!

Safflower:
Glad to hear that you at least got Cheerilee! I'm sorry the others are lost.

milko:
Sounds like the sacrifice of the others pleased the blind bag gods

(Seriously though, losing all of those really sucks  :( )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version