Pony Talk > Introductions

New to the forum

(1/2) > >>

wildobsession:
Hello all!

I have been collecting My Little Pony since I was a little girl. I grew up with the original generation so that will always be my favorite. My grandmother and mom helped me to collect a good chunk of my collection. Right now, I own close to 200 G1s. Around 90 G3s, about 7 G2s and maybe 10 G4s. My total collection (G1-G4) is just under 300.

Just this year I was finally able to buy a really nice display cabinet for all of my ponies. They had all been stored in a large tote bin so I'm slowly, but surely, cleaning my entire collection so they're more display ready. I am also learning how to restore. Some in my collection were in ok shape when I got them and some I've gotten recently aren't in great condition. It's been a learning process.

Thanks for letting me join and it'll be great to connect with other collectors  :)

achab1984:
Welcome to the arena! :) I hope that you share your collection with us sometime! :)

Safflower:
Welcome to the Arena! It's nice to meet you :)

It sounds like you have a great collection! If you need any help with restoration, feel free to check out the pony corral :)

I hope you enjoy your stay here, I'll see you around the forums!

Griffin:
Hello, welcome to the Arena! Love your username :D

You have an impressive collection! I'd love to see pics once you get everything (or most of it!) up for display :good:

Spinky69er:

Welcome to the Arena :newpony:

I hope you will share some pics of your collection when you finish getting them all displayed!  Working out the display is the best *and hair pulling* fun of collecting :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version