collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Taking offers on Y3 Sea Mist w/original shell and accessories  (Read 1238 times)

Offline mul-ta

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Actually a Furbob
    • View Profile
    • garden
Taking offers on Y3 Sea Mist w/original shell and accessories
« on: December 08, 2018, 06:52:26 AM »
I'm selling my Year 3 Sea Pony Sea Mist based on offers (send me a PM). Please inspect all photos carefully and ask any questions before buying. Reputable members only, with some positive feedback under their belt. I reserve the right not to sell if I'm not happy with the best offer. If I refuse you, it's very likely not because I have something against you as a person, but rather for one of the above reasons. 

Because this is Finland, international shipping is a killer: EUR 22,50/13,50 to the US/Europe + EUR 11 for tracking, as long as I manage to keep the package under 500 grams (should not be a problem). Depending on who you are (new friend or traded with me before), where in the world you're located, and/or whether you're willing to pay by bank transfer or PayPal friend transfer, I might agree to ship without tracking, which saves you that much

I take PayPal in USD and EUR, or bank transfer in EUR. You can make your offer in whichever currency you'd like to pay in.

While I'm at it, you can also take a look at my humble sale/trade album. It is not 100% up to date (there's at least a Baby Beach Ball missing), but as always, you can PM me for any questions.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

See all photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/multaa/sets/72157698543877640

On to Sea Mist. The pony itself is not mint: her body is ivory rather than pure white, with some discolored spots. No plasticiser leakage (stickiness) or funny smells. Paint is good, hair silky and uncut, the light pink streak in her mane is still pink. I've detached her head and taken the weight out of her tail, but her neck plug is intact, weight clean without rust, and will be shipped along with the pony. The new owner may put it back if they wish.

Her purple conch shell is original (not a replica) with suction cup and no flaws to mention. While I cannot be 100% sure that the brush, comb, and ribbon are her original accessories, at least the color is correct. I got them with the pony, and I'll be passing them on with her. I don't have her sticker.

Offline Saoirse

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Part time collector, Full time addict!
    • View Profile
Re: Taking offers on Y3 Sea Mist w/original shell and accessories
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 06:08:45 AM »
Is she still available?

Offline mul-ta

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Actually a Furbob
    • View Profile
    • garden
Re: Taking offers on Y3 Sea Mist w/original shell and accessories
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 09:19:05 AM »
Still looking for a new home! Send me a PM if interested!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal