collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Is Esnipe down??  (Read 1347 times)

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
Is Esnipe down??
« on: December 08, 2018, 10:50:15 PM »
I was having problems with Esnipe about a week ago. I got an error message saying that my account was no longer synced with Ebay, or something like that. I ended up bidding manually on the item, and sent a message to the company telling them of the probem. I didn't hear back from them and haven't bid on anything since. I just tried to log in with them, and I can't even get the site to load. Is anyone else able to log in, or am I the only one having problems for some reason?

Wow, I hope they didn't shut down! I've been using them for years! Can anyone recommend another good sniping service?
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal