collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony: A Christmas Story (Hasbro UK, 1986) (Pic heavy)  (Read 3306 times)

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
Re: My Little Pony: A Christmas Story (Hasbro UK, 1986) (Pic heavy)
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2018, 06:41:10 AM »
This is wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing!
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline tootie_tails

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2018, 07:29:52 AM »
Thanks for sharing the Christmas story. I have never seen it before, it must be a very rare item.

Also found this image featuring some cards which must've been from my first year at school or thereabouts. I do remember these being sold as a set of cards. I have two of the Powder one I think, two people sent it to me the same year xD. I don't have any of the others. I am sure there were four or five designs in the box though. I may have had some to send to friends since the ones I still have were sent to me but because I remember the box I must have had them myself at some point as well...

Yes, Hasbro again promoting those ponies we didn't get here -.-. Let's just spam Powder everywhere...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

They are also both dated 1986. I think I started school in November 1986 or thereabouts so I may have had them that year or they may have been out again the next year.

I have that Christmas card box and some of the cards from it. I think there are five different cards? I'll try to post a picture later.
-

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2018, 05:19:59 PM »
Thanks for sharing the Christmas story. I have never seen it before, it must be a very rare item.

Also found this image featuring some cards which must've been from my first year at school or thereabouts. I do remember these being sold as a set of cards. I have two of the Powder one I think, two people sent it to me the same year xD. I don't have any of the others. I am sure there were four or five designs in the box though. I may have had some to send to friends since the ones I still have were sent to me but because I remember the box I must have had them myself at some point as well...

Yes, Hasbro again promoting those ponies we didn't get here -.-. Let's just spam Powder everywhere...

They are also both dated 1986. I think I started school in November 1986 or thereabouts so I may have had them that year or they may have been out again the next year.

I have that Christmas card box and some of the cards from it. I think there are five different cards? I'll try to post a picture later.

That would be awesome! Did you import it or was it available over there as well? I only vaguely remember the box and that there were more designs that I don't have examples of, it's great to have someone confirm it.

I think probably there aren't many surviving selection box bits unfortunately as it is the kind of thing that wouldn't be kept. The story may still exist in other collections though...I always hope so :)
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2018, 05:54:10 AM »

That would be awesome! Did you import it or was it available over there as well? I only vaguely remember the box and that there were more designs that I don't have examples of, it's great to have someone confirm it.

I think probably there aren't many surviving selection box bits unfortunately as it is the kind of thing that wouldn't be kept. The story may still exist in other collections though...I always hope so :)

thats funny, look : I hav a book with the same pic on the front!

and thanks for sharing Taffeta, its sooo cutr!! And it has Fizzy!! With the green streak first, I love her that way even more!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2018, 07:06:11 AM »
I love that sitting Confetti.  I must admit I would LOVE to have a sitting Confetti...
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2018, 09:05:19 AM »
Thank you Taffeta! The artwork on thise is absolutely gorgeous as well as a lovely story.  Merry Christmas.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline skyline

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2018, 04:13:27 PM »
LOVE this! UK artwork is always so pretty... Fizzy looks great here!

sig by starscout!

Looking for Lucky Bell’s Musical Dream Pony (Keypers fakie)! PM me if you’re selling !

Offline starstrider

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pony pride!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2018, 01:27:47 AM »
Oh, how adorable!  Thank you for sharing the story and photographs with us!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal