collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Rocky

have her
5 (13.5%)
want her
12 (32.4%)
army
0 (0%)
I'll pass
7 (18.9%)
new to me
13 (35.1%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Voting closed: December 02, 2018, 05:56:14 AM

Author Topic: POTD 11/27/18 Rocky  (Read 2126 times)

Offline NightGliderSA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: POTD 11/27/18 Rocky
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2018, 12:44:18 AM »
I will pass on this pony. There are some G2's that I really like, buuut... they are not my main aim. I only have 2. Strawberry Fair who I bought on purpose, and Princess Ivy who I miraculously found in a bag of fakies at a toy fair on Sunday. So of course I bought her. I mean: how could I not? So now Strawberry Fair has a friend.

O.o Strawberry Fair is a UK G1 pony name. Do you mean one of the versions of Sweetberry? There's one from a kitchen who has strawberries and vines all over her flanks like a taf...

You know, Taffeta, you are so correct! I don't remember where I looked her name up any more but I do remember being surprised that it was the same as the G1 pony. However I see now that it is not, but I think 'my' one will remain as Strawberry Fair  :)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: POTD 11/27/18 Rocky
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2018, 03:28:18 AM »
I will pass on this pony. There are some G2's that I really like, buuut... they are not my main aim. I only have 2. Strawberry Fair who I bought on purpose, and Princess Ivy who I miraculously found in a bag of fakies at a toy fair on Sunday. So of course I bought her. I mean: how could I not? So now Strawberry Fair has a friend.

O.o Strawberry Fair is a UK G1 pony name. Do you mean one of the versions of Sweetberry? There's one from a kitchen who has strawberries and vines all over her flanks like a taf...

You know, Taffeta, you are so correct! I don't remember where I looked her name up any more but I do remember being surprised that it was the same as the G1 pony. However I see now that it is not, but I think 'my' one will remain as Strawberry Fair  :)

Strawberry Fair is a better name, that';s why ';)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal