Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

WHAT is going on with these crazy Argie prices?!

(1/7) > >>

relcelestia:
Hi All! Long time no see :-)
so on a whim I decided to look up Argentina ponies sold auctions on eBay… Totally shocked!! So many of them are $300 $400 $500 and even over $600!  :shocked: :shocked: :blink:
Needless to say I haven’t been on the pony scene in a minute… Can y’all update me as to how this trend happened?
Besos!
EDIT for examples:
$135 for baby CC (pink with white hair)
$120 for baby CC (pink with green/white hair)
$400 for glory with red hair
$300 for green helados
$400 for felicidades
$90 for CC
$500 for LS pink with purple hair CP
$110 for baby MD white with green hair
$500 & $310 for novia
$350 for minty
$670 for hearthhrob (pink with white hair )
$181 for purple disco
$125 baby gusty

none of these are in great condition either!!! Whats up with this?!
 Just as a comparison you can click on the link in my signature to see what prices were about five years ago

pinkkittywinks:
Rel!!! Welcome back :hug:

Lack of supply and increased demand imho, as well as new people joining the community.

Prices have gone bananas, it's not just eBay or here now for buying and selling, there is a wide market on Facebook and Instagram, both of which have there own price idiosyncrasies  :blink:

I'm finding it really hard to keep up to dates with prices myself and price checking is quite difficult due to huge fluctuations  -_-

Love pkw xxx

Leave a Whisper:
Holy cow.   :shocked:

relcelestia:

--- Quote from: pinkkittywinks on November 19, 2018, 12:51:10 PM ---Rel!!! Welcome back :hug:

Lack of supply and increased demand imho, as well as new people joining the community.

Prices have gone bananas, it's not just eBay or here now for buying and selling, there is a wide market on Facebook and Instagram, both of which have there own price idiosyncrasies  :blink:

I'm finding it really hard to keep up to dates with prices myself and price checking is quite difficult due to huge fluctuations  -_-

Love pkw xxx

--- End quote ---
Thanks lady!! ^_^
 When you say prices are going bananas, do you mean across-the-board for all ponies? Or just nirvana? Or just Argentina?
 People sell Argentina ponies on Instagram?!
 I need to start following whoever they are 😆

Post Merge: November 19, 2018, 10:41:15 PM

--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on November 19, 2018, 05:35:27 PM ---Holy cow.   :shocked:

--- End quote ---
Right?!

pinkkittywinks:

--- Quote from: relcelestia on November 19, 2018, 10:40:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: pinkkittywinks on November 19, 2018, 12:51:10 PM ---Rel!!! Welcome back :hug:

Love pkw xxx

--- End quote ---
Thanks lady!! ^_^
 When you say prices are going bananas, do you mean across-the-board for all ponies? Or just nirvana? Or just Argentina?
 People sell Argentina ponies on Instagram?!
 I need to start following whoever they are 😆

--- End quote ---

I mostly deal with nirvana and that is were I have noticed it most. I do think other pony prices have been going bananas though, some have rocketed in value.

Yes! There are Argie collectors in Argentina on Instagram (and Facebook too). On Instagram, try searching  the Argie names for the sets/ponies in the hashtags ;)

Love pkw xxx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version