Pony Talk > Off Topic

California Fires

(1/2) > >>

BethyVic:
I’m sure most of you have seen what’s going on in California. Are any members here near the affected areas? And how are you doing? I hope you are all safe.

StrawberrySundance:
Saw this on the news this morning and my heart broke. It's absolutely awful and I wish no one ever had to go through something like that.
As BethyVic said, I hope you are all safe :hug:

achab1984:
I have been reading on it the last few days and its so sad! I feel so bad for anything that has lost there life, a loved ones life and there homes! I just watched a video of a person trying to get threw it all in there truck and its was scary! :(  I hope any member on here that lives out there is ok!   

Noasar:
We spent 2 weeks in California in summer and have friends who live near Paradiss :( so, so sad. I have a lot of love for CA and it’s awful to think that some of the places I visited or drove through just aren’t there any more. It will take a long time to rebuild everything.

Beldarna:
It's been on the news everyday here, it's just awful how a fire can erase entire cities, seeing pictures from Paradise and hearing interviews from survivors is just heartbreaking. We had a couple of huge forest fires this summer and even volunteers went out to help put them out, luckily none died. I hope no Arena Member is affected.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version