Creativity > Customs

My latest custom

(1/4) > >>

lonewolf:
I's been a wille... wyle.... while... since I've done a brushable custom, so instead of another general thread for mine, I'm making a post for this one of a chatty character from FiM. I still have to put the hair on:

Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Started as a Rarity brushable. I trimmed down the horn, put 2 pieces of wire through it along with the tips of the ears, then used Sculpt It and body putty for models to make the horn and modify the ears. Also used this for the hair on the front legs.

For the hair: I heated a needle and put new holes into the back legs and neck (at a down angle so it's easier to boil perm it). I'll have to curl it also. As for the tail: I'm going to try installing it, then using super glue, make the first half of it solid, leaving the end loose. Will cover the hardened part of the  tail with body putty to smooth it. I did plug the old hole and make a new one as I felt it was just too low (though hers is like that on the show).

I drew the scale lines out on the base coat of the scale color, then hand painted the darker color over the lines.
Only time will tell if I can pull this off.

faespirit:
Wow...that's just amazing!  :) This looks as if it was made by Hasbro, which honestly needs to release newer characters as brushables instead of a hundred mane six gimics. Usually most of the customs that I have tried end up being failed attempts.  :lol:

Goanna:
Oh wow, she's looking great so far! Eager to see what she looks like with hair and her tail :D

Griffin:
There's a kirin character in FiM? That's so cool! (Haven't been following the show for a long time now...)

The custom is looking great so far, I love the modified ears and painted on scales!

StrawberrySundance:
I've seen this girl all over the FiM Gameloft game, she's super cute!

Great job! It honestly looks as if it was made by Hasbro themselves. The detail and paint work on this is simply beautiful, you must have a super steady hand lol!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version