Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

My first ever G1 thrift find!!

(1/5) > >>

milko:
I've been looking for so long in the same thrift store for good ponies, but all I ever see are Mcdonalds G4+G3.5s and many many weird looking fakies but today I found Princess Primrose!!  :shocked:
Spoiler visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

She doesn't seem to be in very bad condition at all! She has a few marks here and there but it doesn't look like anything that can't be fixed pretty easily! (other than the cut portion but I don't mind too much since I'll be keeping her) :biggrin:
I didn't do anything to her yet, the photos are straight out of the bag.

I also found some G3s which aren't my favorite gen but they are pretty cute!
SpoilerGardenia Glow II

Magic Marigold

And Jazz Matazz sporting a very short faux-hawk

I don't know very much about G3 ponies, but after cleaning them up I'll probably trade them and customize Jazz (unless anyone wants her? I'm also not sure if she's rare or not so if anyone knows please let me know!)

I'm definitely keeping Primrose though since she's the first G1 I've had since childhood!  :biggrin:
I'm so happy I found her

lovesbabysquirmy:
Congrats!

faespirit:
Great find, I love the princess ponies!  :frolic: The only thing close to "pony" in the thrift stores near the town I live in are porcelain horse dolls. I've been hoping to find some retired ponies there for a while. Btw, I have her UK counterpart Princess Ruby who is not really much different.

achab1984:
Congrats on your new ponies! I love your background also! :)

aquamarinemolly:
Woot! Congrats on your first G1 thrift find, and princess pony too! :cool:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version