Creativity > Adoptables

Forest Adoptables [hold]

(1/5) > >>

bladed:
sorry for current requesters ^^ keep losing the time i have to work on them mainly because of computer issues, but i should be back soon

i'm back with a new adoptable... my most complex visually hehe
there are a lot of options, you can mix and match.
examples in the box:
Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login
earth, medium hair
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
pegasus, long hair
unicorn, medium hair
flutter, short hair
winger, short hair
[new options]
pegasus, folded
bat
bat, foldedone pony per person, please (at least for a while)..  i can do minor edits like add small details e.g. antlers or change the eyes but nothing big ^^ also i'm looking into doing more species in the future if wanted. also all body parts can be mixed and matched but not the hairstyles due to the way the layers are formatted

form:
pony name:
ref (descriptions are okay but please provide a picture of symbol):
hair length (short/med/long):
[new] wing style (pegasus fold/spread, bat fold/spread, flutter, winger)
anything else:

not doing slots currently, i'll do them as they come

Faeriefalls:
These are GORGEOUS, bladed. I love the atmosphere you've created.

pony name: Sabina
ref (descriptions are okay but please provide a picture of symbol): In my siggy. She is a G1 Sparkle Pony, so her body shimmers and sparkles. You can also check out my profile for more pixel examples of her.
hair length (short/med/long): Long please!
anything else: This is a big ask so I completely understand if it's not feasible, but could she be looking at a little butterfly? If not, all good. These are just lovely. Thank you for offering them!

bladed:

--- Quote from: Witch on November 03, 2018, 06:18:03 PM ---SpoilerThese are GORGEOUS, bladed. I love the atmosphere you've created.

ref (descriptions are okay but please provide a picture of symbol): In my siggy. She is a G1 Sparkle Pony, so her body shimmers and sparkles. You can also check out my profile for more pixel examples of her.
anything else: This is a big ask so I completely understand if it's not feasible, but could she be looking at a little butterfly? If not, all good. These are just lovely. Thank you for offering them!

--- End quote ---
thank you ^^ i tried my best with the butterfly (also never have done a pixel art sparkle pony before) so i hope you like it

Safflower:
Wow bladed, these look amazing!

pony name: Sternenglanz
ref (descriptions are okay but please provide a picture of symbol): http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Starshine#German_Starshine
anything else: Thank you for offering these! They really are beautiful :D

Faeriefalls:

--- Quote from: bladed on November 04, 2018, 03:01:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: Witch on November 03, 2018, 06:18:03 PM ---SpoilerThese are GORGEOUS, bladed. I love the atmosphere you've created.

--- End quote ---
thank you ^^ i tried my best with the butterfly (also never have done a pixel art sparkle pony before) so i hope you like it

--- End quote ---

Oooh I love it! Thank you so much!  :blush:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version