Pony Talk > The Dollhouse

Novi Stars?

(1/9) > >>

StrawberrySundance:
I just remembered that these were a thing, I've never owned any but I genuinely think they're quite cute.

I want to buy some myself if I'm honest well when I have the money to XD. Does anyone collect these dolls? Are they worth buying? (like are they worth the price/material quality good?)

Also, has anyone made customs of these? If so what was your experience like? Share some pictures if you want, I'd love to see customs of these dolls!

So many questions

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42:
I don't have space to start collecting anything else, so I don't have any. But I do really want some eventually, haha. They're so pretty...

StrawberrySundance:

--- Quote from: TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on November 02, 2018, 03:11:02 PM ---I don't have space to start collecting anything else, so I don't have any. But I do really want some eventually, haha. They're so pretty...

--- End quote ---
If I'm honest I don't have anywhere to put them either :P
They are super cute, I really want Ina Ferna XD

I've had trouble coming across them, there are some on eBay but I haven't seen them in the shops for ages...I'm guessing they weren't popular?

Dreamer:
Love love this line! I heard the quality can be a bit off sometimes but so far I've been lucky with my dolls. I own Roe Botik, Una Verse and Mae Tallik.

There are still shops here who carry them but they are trying to phase them out.

StrawberrySundance:

--- Quote from: Dreamer on November 04, 2018, 01:58:19 AM ---Love love this line! I heard the quality can be a bit off sometimes but so far I've been lucky with my dolls. I own Roe Botik, Una Verse and Mae Tallik.

There are still shops here who carry them but they are trying to phase them out.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the info! I'm pretty sure I did read about the quality being a bit off somewhere before but I wasn't sure if it was Novi Stars dolls or not XD
The only place I've been able to find them is eBay so far, I've had no luck anywhere else, although some of the prices for the dolls are a bit... :blink:
Roe Botik is super pretty, I think it's the hair that does it for me and her name lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version