Creativity > Arts & Crafts Corral

Charmer's 12 Days of Xmas & Xmas Carol Comp (Filled)

(1/8) > >>

Charmer:
Happy nearly Christmas everyone! It's that time of year again! My annual art comp!

I think most of you will know the way it works by now. Sign-up's for both comps close on 16th November!

Rules
Pick one of the days to draw by either messaging below or PMing me your choice or day or carol if you're entering that one. There are no pre-set Carols
Draw your MLP interpretation of that day in the song e.g. 5 gold rings or Silent Night etc etc.
You can use any medium you choose but the pics must include MLP in, though they can be an generation, real or customs.
PM your finished pic to me by the closing date (below) after which they will go up for voting on here via a poll.
No showing off your pics anywhere else online until after the vote, just so the vote is the first time everyone sees them all.
Mostly, have fun and you may enter into both if you wish. It is a lot of work though, so be warned.
The closing dates for both comps is December 16th, so you'll have a month from sign-ups closing, but don't let that stop you starting earlier.
As usual, there will be some pony goodies for the winner in both comps, though it's more about the fun of seeing all the awesome entries  :biggrin:

Without further ado, lets get going!

12 Days of Christmas
1. Partridge in a pear tree by Mewtwofan1
2. Turtle doves by Shaiyeh
3. French hens by Aflame
4. Calling birds by Aflame
5. Gold rings by Rosierjay
6. Geese-a-laying by Mewtwofan1
7. Swans-a-swimming by Kohala
8. Maids-a-milking by Ponyqueen
9. Ladies dancing by Bright rabbit 1
10. Lords-a-leaping by Scifipony
11. Pipers Piping by Shaiyeh
12. Drummers Drumming by Bright rabbit 1

Christmas Carol
1. Let it Snow by tailrustedtealeaf
2. Christmas Children scene from the musical Scrooge the musical by Bright rabbit 1
3. Winder Wonderland Scifipony

Kohala:
Ooh, can I do seven swans a'swimming?

tailrustedtealeaf:
I'd love to take Let It Snow for the carols!

Charmer:

--- Quote from: Kohala on November 02, 2018, 09:11:17 AM ---Ooh, can I do seven swans a'swimming?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: tailrustedtealeaf on November 02, 2018, 09:50:01 AM ---I'd love to take Let It Snow for the carols!

--- End quote ---

I've added you both on, thank's for joining :-) If you have any questions at all don't be afraid to ask.

rosierjay:
If 4 calling birds is still open i'd like that one please, if not  5 golden rings.

Edit: Ok. i take it back. I'd like to do 5 golden rings. got an idea for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version