Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

Price Check on three Alitas

(1/1)

Alipes:
Hi guys!  Several years ago I purchased three restored Alitas from michelle53.  If I remember correctly, all three were given replacement wings and rehaired.  I have one each of Whirly, Cool Breeze, and Moon Jumper.  All three have a bit of symbol rub and Moon Jumper has some staining on her feet.  At the moment I am trying to get a ballpark price with the potential to sell them.  I can't find my camera at the moment so no pictures right now, sorry.

pinkkittywinks:
If they were original they'd go for $120-160 each depending on their condition. No wings and cut hair would place them at $30-50 each.

I'd think rehaired and rewinged they'd sell for $40-50 a piece.

The Argies seem to be going for crazy prices right now, but there haven't been many for sale and sometimes people go batty for them.

Love pkw xxx

Alipes:

--- Quote from: pinkkittywinks on November 02, 2018, 03:09:11 PM ---If they were original they'd go for $120-160 each depending on their condition. No wings and cut hair would place them at $30-50 each.

I'd think rehaired and rewinged they'd sell for $40-50 a piece.

The Argies seem to be going for crazy prices right now, but there haven't been many for sale and sometimes people go batty for them.

Love pkw xxx

--- End quote ---

Thanks PKW!

Moonbreeze:
Ohh, I'd be interested in Moonjumper if you decide to sell :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version