Pony Talk > Introductions

Hello!

(1/3) > >>

milko:
Hi everybody!
My name is Charlotte and i’m from Canada.
I haven’t started my collection yet, but I’m interested in collecting G1 and G2 ponies.

I want to restore and/or customize ponies, I enjoy fixing and creating toys and art as a hobby already and the G1 ponies are so cute so I think they’re perfect for that!

I hope my introduction was alright, I look forward to posting and meeting all of you!  :blush:

kiwimlp:
Great to have you here, miko :wave:  I love seeing manky looking ponies restored to their former beauty.  We have so many talented customizers here and some great tutorials to help you get started.  Enjoy the forums :happy:

achab1984:
Welcome to the arena! :)  I think that G1 ponies are the best! :)

Safflower:
Hi, welcome to the Arena! Nice to meet you :)

Restoring ponies is so satisfying. If you ever need any help, feel free to ask in the pony corral :) We also have a place for customs! You might want to take a peek at the arts and crafts corral too ;)

I'll see you around, have fun exploring the forums :D

milko:

--- Quote from: kiwimlp on November 01, 2018, 07:45:03 PM ---Great to have you here, miko :wave:  I love seeing manky looking ponies restored to their former beauty.  We have so many talented customizers here and some great tutorials to help you get started.  Enjoy the forums :happy:

--- End quote ---

Thank you!  :biggrin:
Me too! Its so satisfying.

--- Quote from: achab1984 on November 01, 2018, 07:59:21 PM ---Welcome to the arena! :)  I think that G1 ponies are the best! :)

--- End quote ---

Thanks! I totally agree   ^.^

--- Quote from: Safflower on November 02, 2018, 02:49:21 AM ---Hi, welcome to the Arena! Nice to meet you :)

Restoring ponies is so satisfying. If you ever need any help, feel free to ask in the pony corral :) We also have a place for customs! You might want to take a peek at the arts and crafts corral too ;)

I'll see you around, have fun exploring the forums :D

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much! I'll definitely check those forums out!  :biggrin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version