collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: No tracking update for a week  (Read 3737 times)

Offline pony_magick

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
No tracking update for a week
« on: October 29, 2018, 03:14:16 PM »
Tracking a parcel of MLP ribbons through USPS and the tracking hasn't updated for almost a week. The last activity was saying it was out for delivery but nothing after that. It's going to a forwarding warehouse but they usually let me know when something arrives. Should I ask the seller to check up on things and see where the parcel is or can I do that myself (though I'm in New Zealand)?

The delivery status of your item has not been updated as of October 24, 2018, 11:24 pm. We apologize that it may arrive later than expected.

Status
Alert
October 24, 2018 at 11:24 pm

Awaiting Delivery Scan

Alert
Text & Email Updates
Tracking History
October 24, 2018, 11:24 pm
Awaiting Delivery Scan
The delivery status of your item has not been updated as of October 24, 2018, 11:24 pm. We apologize that it may arrive later than expected.
I am a Dreamer/So a Believer

My want list.

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: No tracking update for a week
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 11:48:37 PM »
I don't know if this is relivant as I never follow tracking but youshop will at times not lodge your parcel correctly, I have had this happened. There is an option in youshop I think it is called find my parcel, you put in the tracking number and they will assign it to you if its in their system.  Furthermore youshop at times has taking about 8 days to process some of my parcels ones they have received them

Offline pony_magick

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 12:20:34 AM »
I’ve done the find my parcel for this one and the other 3 parcels that say delivered but aren’t showing up in YouShop. No joy. :( I want all my parcels to show up so I can combine them as they’re all small, just ribbons and 2 pairs of Megan shoes. I’ve contacted the seller anyway as I’m just concerned that such a small parcel can easily be over looked.

My want list.

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2018, 02:09:36 AM »
Is this the only tracking you have received?
I recommend going to USPS.com and putting in your tracking number and seeing if that gives a bit more insight. ... It's not likely, but sometimes it does.

I would contact the company. If they receive packages daily, they should be on friendly terms with their driver and maybe they can double check their truck that it didn't fall anywhere hidden.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 02:19:46 AM by banditpony »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline pony_magick

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2018, 02:35:49 AM »
The tracking I put in is from USPS, I was on my phone with limited data when I posted (sorry for the confusion). The tracking looks the same/shows same info in both eBay and USPS which is why I’m a little worried.

My want list.

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2018, 03:53:59 AM »
Is not unusual for things not to get scanned along the way. However it is unusal for something to be on the delivery truck then not get that final scan. And sometimes things get scanned incorrectly? But can't tell that with the snippet. (Although i doubt this is the case)

That's why I suggest you talk to the company. They could ask their delivery man to check for it in his truck when he's done at the end of the day. Or just bring general awareness for them to check their warehouse in case it didn't get that delivery scan. it's better for multiple people to be looking for it instead of just the seller. The seller should be calling the local post office as well.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 04:05:52 AM by banditpony »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal