Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

An incredibly generous present from a friend - my first MIB pony!

(1/5) > >>

Noasar:
So last week my friend visited Paris for a few days and found an amazing 80’s toy shop which sold, amongst other things, lots of My Little Ponies!

My friend texted me while she was there and said that she had bought me a present, as well as some things for herself! The photos of the shop she sent me were so cool - it was literally floor to ceiling cabinets of 80’s toys.

So when she said she bought a pony for me, I did not expect her to turn up to work today with this:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I was absolutely floored!! I was not expecting a MIB pony, she is so kind! I tried to insist that I should give her some money for it as it was just too generous but she wouldn’t let me - I think this is going to be my birthday present and Christmas present for a few years XD

I can’t believe I actually own a MIB pony. I’m a teacher and he’s been sat on my desk all day - the students were fascinated that it was from 1989 because *gasp* that was aaaaages ago! Way to make me feel old kids :lol:

I am so lucky to have a MIB pony and even luckier to have such a kind, generous and thoughtful friend  :lovey:

ZeldaTheSwordsman:
Congratulations! What a cool present!

achab1984:
Oh my gosh! That is so nice of our friend! Congrats on your new pony! :)

Teddy:
The pics aren't showing up for me. Who did you get??

Leave a Whisper:
What an amazing find. :frolic: MiB Baby Drummer! He is one of my favorite Playtime Baby Bros. What a sweet friend. :lovey:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version