collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Fair 2019 - Tampa, FL July 27 & 28 - Official Updates & Announcements  (Read 2356 times)

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+105)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
Re: Pony Fair 2019 - Tampa, FL July 27 & 28 - Official Updates & Announcements
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2018, 03:12:11 PM »
Excited there's a 2019 fair....I have been going every year....so I hate to miss one...but still undecided if I feel like going to Florida again.

I will decide for you:  Of *course* you do! 😇

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2018, 03:34:00 PM »
I *LOVE* that they have free shuttle services to/from the airport and the surrounding area.   We may have to make this one a short trip, so getting around without having to rent a car is a really nice option.   

If we do decided to stay longer, at least it's in a different part of Florida. We'll definitely visit some beaches. Even if that's not your thing, they have some nice beach front restaurants with pretty ocean views.   I'm checking out Trip Advisor and Groupon for other things to do. There seems to be a lot of different things to do and see.  The Sunken Gardens, Big Cat Rescue are a couple that caught my eye.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 03:35:54 PM by ashlyne »

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2018, 05:19:00 PM »
I *LOVE* that they have free shuttle services to/from the airport and the surrounding area.   We may have to make this one a short trip, so getting around without having to rent a car is a really nice option.   

If we do decided to stay longer, at least it's in a different part of Florida. We'll definitely visit some beaches. Even if that's not your thing, they have some nice beach front restaurants with pretty ocean views.   I'm checking out Trip Advisor and Groupon for other things to do. There seems to be a lot of different things to do and see.  The Sunken Gardens, Big Cat Rescue are a couple that caught my eye.

That's exactly what I've been doing. See what else is in the area! Trying to decide how many days I want to stay. ;D
~Foxtale~

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2018, 01:51:29 AM »
I highly recommend the Weeki Wachee Springs live mermaids show. You need to get to the park early in the day because when they reach capacity, they won’t let anyone else in. It has an old-time tourist attraction charm that is beyond compare.
https://weekiwachee.com/

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2018, 09:32:46 PM »
Tampa is a 5 hour drive from my parents place... if I do this as a combo home visit and fair visit.... maybe I can swing it!  :lovey:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Elfpony

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+70)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2018, 12:34:45 PM »
We’re doing something unprecedented this year and flying instead of driving to the Fair! But for sure we will be there!

Elf