collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Fair 2019 - Tampa, FL July 27 & 28 - Official Updates & Announcements  (Read 26745 times)

Offline nessy_86

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Scribbles Pony
Re: Pony Fair 2019 - Tampa, FL July 27 & 28 - Official Updates & Announcements
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2018, 06:14:04 PM »
I'm 95% sure we're going... the 5% uncertainty is getting the time off of work.

Offline FiddlePhan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • http://myworld.ebay.com/specialefxgreetings
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2018, 02:05:00 AM »
Flight and hotel booked.  Woot!

Offline Avasponies

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Custom Bait Pony
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2018, 12:13:44 AM »
Oooh! Exciting! I live not far from Tampa!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2018, 02:17:57 AM »
I can't wait to see the wonderful photos. Hope you all have a great time and congrats and a healthy birth to the organiser.   :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :iconclap:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Prince_Sunbeam

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+51)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Avatar by Whippycorn *colored by me
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2018, 03:15:16 AM »
Probably not going to make it this year, too much going on at work. But if I can swing a last minute flight like a crazy person and find a place to sleep I'll try to fly out & back home just for the weekend. Though I proooobably shouldnt spend my money that way. Maybe I'll just splurge on ponies from home via the internet and pretend I made it to the fair? Fingers crossed it continues in 2020 and I can attend then.

Also I really hope theres an option again for those who cant go to pay the "support contribution" or whatever it was called and get the exclusive merch. I def wanna support the fair whether I can go or not.

Instagram: @prince_sunbeam     SALE POST!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+150)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2019, 01:20:47 AM »
Excited there's a 2019 fair....I have been going every year....so I hate to miss one...but still undecided if I feel like going to Florida again.

I will decide for you:  Of *course* you do! 😇

Well you talked me into it...pretty sure I'm coming... hopefully hubby can get it off at post office.....will be driving....
So far I have an extra bed in my room I booked so if there's a couple or 1 person wanting to split room or something let me know....I booked it wed through Tues...just in case...but most likely plan on staying Thursday night through Monday morning 😁........ getting excited all of a sudden...love seeing pony friends ...got a bunch of ponies to sell again.... gotta think of a fun booth theme again 🤣 I love decorating my booth...I like to see people enjoy it..... excited to see what's in store for all of us...hoping for another awesome fair pony...as I think the fair pony might be my favorite girl adult from the line so far....:) Thanks to summer and crew for making the fair happen...happy to help if needed.

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2019, 01:42:39 AM »
yay! I hope you can make it! I hope you can come down to my area after or before the fair to see all the ponies! :D Or if you want fly to my area if you're by yourself and we can drive to the far together hehe!

Excited there's a 2019 fair....I have been going every year....so I hate to miss one...but still undecided if I feel like going to Florida again.

Well you talked me into it...pretty sure I'm coming... hopefully hubby can get it off at post office.....will be driving....
So far I have an extra bed in my room I booked so if there's a couple or 1 person wanting to split room or something let me know....I booked it wed through Tues...just in case...but most likely plan on staying Thursday night through Monday morning 😁........ getting excited all of a sudden...love seeing pony friends ...got a bunch of ponies to sell again.... gotta think of a fun booth theme again 🤣 I love decorating my booth...I like to see people enjoy it..... excited to see what's in store for all of us...hoping for another awesome fair pony...as I think the fair pony might be my favorite girl adult from the line so far....:) Thanks to summer and crew for making the fair happen...happy to help if needed.

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+150)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2019, 04:14:47 AM »
yay! I hope you can make it! I hope you can come down to my area after or before the fair to see all the ponies! :D Or if you want fly to my area if you're by yourself and we can drive to the far together hehe!

That would be fun..we are driving again..cuz it's way cheaper....but that's a possibility  😁

Offline Sparkle Pony

• F.O.E. Pony
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • I'm not scrawny, I'm svelte!
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2019, 05:09:04 PM »
I think I'll actually be able to go this year.  This will be my first time!

Offline mopthebunny

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Oooh, who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2019, 06:19:34 PM »
When will the tickets go on sale? :D Also, just out of curiosity, how many people attended last year?

Signature by LordBlumiere

Offline okamigirl64

• Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • "I used to wonder what friendship could be."
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2019, 09:03:30 PM »
I know tickets aren’t currently on sale, but do you usually offer one day tickets? If so, what was the price for them in the past? Lastly, how long does the event run on the first day? Thank you!

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2019, 12:37:23 AM »
When will the tickets go on sale? :D Also, just out of curiosity, how many people attended last year?
We are hoping to have tickets for sale soon. We are currently looking into alternatives to the ticketing system we used in the past (Eventbrite), so we have a few details to finalize before ticket sales can launch. ;)

I know tickets aren’t currently on sale, but do you usually offer one day tickets? If so, what was the price for them in the past? Lastly, how long does the event run on the first day? Thank you!
Historically we only offer weekend passes during pre-sales, no single day tickets. Last year our schedule was 10 am - 5 pm on Saturday & Sunday for general admission ticket holders (with a 9 am entrance on Saturday for VIP ticket holders). While we don't have the schedule set for this year yet, it will most likely be the same time give or take an hour.

Offline okamigirl64

• Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • "I used to wonder what friendship could be."
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2019, 01:05:53 AM »
We are hoping to have tickets for sale soon. We are currently looking into alternatives to the ticketing system we used in the past (Eventbrite), so we have a few details to finalize before ticket sales can launch. ;)

Historically we only offer weekend passes during pre-sales, no single day tickets. Last year our schedule was 10 am - 5 pm on Saturday & Sunday for general admission ticket holders (with a 9 am entrance on Saturday for VIP ticket holders). While we don't have the schedule set for this year yet, it will most likely be the same time give or take an hour.

Cool! Thank you so much for the reply! :D

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2019, 04:04:03 PM »
Pony Fair 2019 tickets will go on sale this Friday 02/22 at noon (Eastern Time). Link & ticket info coming soon!

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2019, 04:11:51 PM »
Pony Fair 2019 tickets will go on sale this Friday 02/22 at noon (Eastern Time). Link & ticket info coming soon!

SWEET!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal