collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Fair 2019 - Tampa, FL July 27 & 28 - Official Updates & Announcements  (Read 26775 times)

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • Deviant Art Page
Yes the Instagram meet up was added to the official schedule. It will be in the Presentation Room on Saturday starting around 4:15pm. :) A huge thank you to reddsetgogirl for this fantastic idea. :heart:
[/quote]

I hope people will still be hanging around at 5 when the vendor hall shuts down, I want to come and say hello to everyone.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • Video Games as Literature
I hope people will still be hanging around at 5 when the vendor hall shuts down, I want to come and say hello to everyone.

I probably will be, haha. I'm always the last to leave everything.

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • Etsy
Excited to be vending this year! But especially looking forward to seeing all of my Little Pony friends!

Booth #35... Watercolor prints & originals!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Sparkle Pony

• F.O.E. Pony
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • I'm not scrawny, I'm svelte!
Got my last minute ticket!  Hope to see everyone there!

Online Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+63)
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
I’ve never been to any of the pony fairs before and I had a question — how do you pay? Do the vendors take cash only or do some take credit cards?

Offline skig

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • The Lyrical Vault
    • skig's My Little Pony Customs
I’ve never been to any of the pony fairs before and I had a question — how do you pay? Do the vendors take cash only or do some take credit cards?
Many accept credit cards by using a Square reader. Many accept PayPal. It all depends on the vendor.

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
Many accept credit cards by using a Square reader. Many accept PayPal. It all depends on the vendor.

I prefer cash ( to fling at other vendors lol) but will accept paypal “friends or family” (since it’s a “reaL life” purchase, no need for buyer protection). It seems that every year more and more sellers accept credit card payments, though. Just don’t count on it. The hotel supposedly has an atm somewhere on premises, too. :)

Online Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+63)
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!

I prefer cash ( to fling at other vendors lol) but will accept paypal “friends or family” (since it’s a “reaL life” purchase, no need for buyer protection). It seems that every year more and more sellers accept credit card payments, though. Just don’t count on it. The hotel supposedly has an atm somewhere on premises, too. :)

Thanks so much, guys! I'm coming prepared with cash and I'll also have my PayPal info handy (and credit cards, as a third choice). I'm excited!

Offline FiddlePhan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • http://myworld.ebay.com/specialefxgreetings
A huge thank you to Summer and all the team at this year's Pony Fair.  You all did so much in putting this event together and deserve a great deal of thanks.   It was great to be able to once again see familiar faces and see the MLP community in action. 
I'm so thankful for all you folks did in making the fair happen.   

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+150)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
Was awesome.... thanks to summer as always and fair staff 😁

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • Etsy
Re: Pony Fair 2019 - Tampa, FL July 27 & 28 - Official Updates & Announcements
« Reply #130 on: August 02, 2019, 09:12:08 PM »
Was awesome.... thanks to summer as always and fair staff 😁

Second! So thrilled to attend the fair and reconnect with all my pony friends! Thanks, Summer!

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Sparkle Pony

• F.O.E. Pony
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • I'm not scrawny, I'm svelte!
« Reply #131 on: August 03, 2019, 03:43:20 AM »
I had a great time!  Everyone there was lovely and the panels were great.  It was my first time seeing so many types of ponies!  I am going to need to do a LOT of cleaning now.

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #132 on: August 08, 2019, 02:24:47 AM »
We've added a Supporting Membership package that includes our 2018 Pony Fair mascot figure, Fair Feathers, the last remaining Fabulous Hair Fair Feathers pins, and the final remaining Pony Fair logo totes to the Fair Store. https://store1004005.ecwid.com/

Also, all of the Fabulous Hair Fair Feathers pin preorders have been filled and shipped out today.

Mary is working on shipping out the remaining preordered Pony Fair event shirts, so be on the lookout for those in your mailboxes if you placed an order for one before the Fair. We do not have any additional shirt inventory and are sold out of this year's design.

Thanks so much for your support!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal