collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Fair 2019 - Tampa, FL July 27 & 28 - Official Updates & Announcements  (Read 29258 times)

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
SWEEEEET!!!!  I'd be happy winning any of those prizes  <3

Post Merge: July 15, 2019, 08:39:35 PM

I'm not sure if it was posted anywhere, maybe I missed it, but will vendors get to set up on Friday?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 08:39:35 PM by ashlyne »

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
I'm not sure if it was posted anywhere, maybe I missed it, but will vendors get to set up on Friday?

Vendor set up will start at 7:00am Saturday morning, as we do not currently have access to the event space on Friday. If we are able to negotiate an earlier use of the space on Friday evening, we will notify vendors of set up time updates as soon as we can. ;)
https://www.mylittleponycon.com/vendor-booth

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm

Vendor set up will start at 7:00am Saturday morning, as we do not currently have access to the event space on Friday. If we are able to negotiate an earlier use of the space on Friday evening, we will notify vendors of set up time updates as soon as we can. ;)

Thanks!!  That link helps <3

My apologies ahead of time if my booth looks like a construction zone for the first half of the day.     I've been spoiled the past few times having that Friday setup ;)   

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+593)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com

Thanks!!  That link helps <3

My apologies ahead of time if my booth looks like a construction zone for the first half of the day.     I've been spoiled the past few times having that Friday setup ;)   

Oof! me too
and I'm in the hotel next door, so it'll be an early morning for me trying to bring my stuff in with my hand truck (as I assume no carts will be available).. I'll need to try to get it all from the car to outside the vendor room, and then, when the doors open, inside the room.
And hubby is limited in his ability to help b/c of a shoulder surgery a couple months ago
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

DeviantArt Etsy

Offline FiddlePhan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • http://myworld.ebay.com/specialefxgreetings
This is definitely exciting and really cool of Big Fun to do that.  Especially with the Comic-Con pony!

Offline Shatyr

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
Should vendors be expecting confirmation that their forms were accepted? This is my first year vending and I'm not sure what to expect.

Eta: please disregard, the map just came out :)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 03:53:57 PM by Shatyr »

Offline kitkatvintage

• Rapunzel Pony
Get ready to start planning your weekend... our 2019 Pony Fair schedule is here!

And equally important, planning your shopping strategy with our Vendor Map...

1. Kirk Hindman
2. Stefanie Eskander
3. Perfectly Pins
4. Fair Shop
5. DBsMom/MoonStars Pony Rehoming
6. Ashlyne’s Island of Ponies
7. Beth’s Beauties
8. Amanda Van Ess
9. G1 Toy Collective
10. 2 Sisters Pony Customs
11. Gypsy aka VNCToys & Lady Satine Customs
12. Whippetluv
13. Alissa’s Ponies
14. Shimmer73083
15. Krystl
16. Wicked Wonderland
17. Lovable Finds
18. Trisha’s Ponies
19. Sunshine’s My Little Pony Shoppe
20. Rocket’s Red Flair (mlemlp)
21. Crafty Premonition
22. Aki & Kari’s
23. Swancrossing18
24. Whiskerz85
25. MLPWhitney
26. Emery’s Emporium
27. JenKiwi
28. Prettyism Atelier
29. Fire Helix Customs
30. My Little Moonshine Shop
31. ElfPony
32. Roogna’s Custom Creations
33. Skyflier MLP
34. Sugar Mac’s Sweet Spectacular Sundries
35. Ponyqueen
36. Celesse & Dizzi
37. wizzer218’s Pony Sales
38. Katz Pony Shop
39. Beth’s Vintage Stable
40. Mari Lwyd
41. Nim’s Novelties
42. A Horse of Every Color
43. Clipper’s Sail – HQG1C
44. Soulcookies Co. 

Post Merge: July 22, 2019, 08:55:55 PM

Should vendors be expecting confirmation that their forms were accepted? This is my first year vending and I'm not sure what to expect.

Eta: please disregard, the map just came out :)

Yes, you're all set. We usually only contact people if there is a question or issue. ;)

Offline hellapostalia

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
  • Hello sweetie...
I apologize if this topic has been addressed here already... In years past there has been a sale on friday night by the fair staff. Does anyone know if this is planned for this year?

I missed last year and I'm SO excited to be back again!!!
:biggrin:

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
I apologize if this topic has been addressed here already... In years past there has been a sale on friday night by the fair staff. Does anyone know if this is planned for this year?

I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) the staff will be selling their items at the merchandise booth during the regular vendor marketplace hours this year instead of the night before.

So close! Is everyone packed and ready? ;D
~Foxtale~

Offline kitkatvintage

• Rapunzel Pony

I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) the staff will be selling their items at the merchandise booth during the regular vendor marketplace hours this year instead of the night before.

So close! Is everyone packed and ready? ;D
Yes, Foxtale is right. Fair Staff will have their items for sale at the Fair Booth. We currently do not have any activities scheduled for Friday.

Offline hellapostalia

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
  • Hello sweetie...
Wonderful! Thank you all so much for the info!  :biggrin:
:biggrin:

Offline skig

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • The Lyrical Vault
    • skig's My Little Pony Customs
I'm not able to attend this year, so everyone have tons of fun! I do want to put it out there that anyone attending who is not interested in entering the Fair exclusive purchase lottery for themselves, I am interested in buying the exclusive from you if you enter and win! I have $$$ ready to PayPal you!

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • Video Games as Literature
Oh man, I still have so much to do to prepare! O_o

On the topic of Instagram meetup -- was anything decided? I'm Ringwraith10 everywhere, including IG (https://www.instagram.com/ringwraith10/), because I figure that's easier than having a different username on different sites. :P I'm planning to have my username on my badge on my lanyard -- I'll try to make it big enough for people to see! But if we're doing any sort of meet and greet that would be great! The last time I went to the fair I was walking around introducing myself to people and asking them what their usernames are... but I found that pony people are typically a pretty shy bunch offline!

Offline kitkatvintage

• Rapunzel Pony
Oh man, I still have so much to do to prepare! O_o

On the topic of Instagram meetup -- was anything decided? I'm Ringwraith10 everywhere, including IG (https://www.instagram.com/ringwraith10/), because I figure that's easier than having a different username on different sites. :P I'm planning to have my username on my badge on my lanyard -- I'll try to make it big enough for people to see! But if we're doing any sort of meet and greet that would be great! The last time I went to the fair I was walking around introducing myself to people and asking them what their usernames are... but I found that pony people are typically a pretty shy bunch offline!

Yes the Instagram meet up was added to the official schedule. It will be in the Presentation Room on Saturday starting around 4:15pm. :) A huge thank you to reddsetgogirl for this fantastic idea. :heart:

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
I will be there, I need to see if I can find my badge with my arena name on it (I lost alot  of stuff when we bought our new house last year)

I will also be slinking around hiding free ATCs for y'all to find. Super old art of mine that never sold or traded, but maybe will find new homes.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal