collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Fair 2019 - Tampa, FL July 27 & 28 - Official Updates & Announcements  (Read 26785 times)

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
Welcome to the official thread for the 2019 Pony Fair! The Fair will be held on July 27th & 28th at the Double Tree Tampa Airport Hotel in Tampa, FL :cheer:

Tickets for the 2019 Pony Fair are on sale now: https://ponyfair2019.ticketbud.com/pony-fair-2019

For the most up to date info, please follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mylittleponycon/

I will try to keep this thread updated with the latest announcements.
------------------
Update: 07/14
Basic Fun has donated some amazing prizes to Pony Fair this year!  :inlove: Check out the post on page 7 for more info.
------------------
Update: 07/08
Pony Fair Pins are now available for Pre-Order & Supporting Membership orders in the Fair Store. Please see page 7 for more details.
------------------
Update: 05/27
Vendor Booths are sold out!

If you are still looking for vendor space, please send a message to the Fair's Facebook inbox to be added to our "Vendor Waiting List". In the event that anyone who purchased a booth is not able to fulfill their vendor commitment for any reason, we will work through our waiting list to help you get a table. ;)

------------------
Update: 05/13
Our 2019 Pony Fair t-shirts are now available for pre-order in our Fair Store!
https://store1004005.ecwid.com

More details on page 6.
------------------
Update: 04/17

Pony Fair t-shirt preview on page 5. We are super excited about this year's totally 80's t-shirt design! :) T-shirts are included in the Ponyville & VIP packages, and we will be adding a pre-order link for those who purchased General Admission. If you would like a shirt, please be sure to order one in advance for pick up at the Fair. We most likely will not print extras beyond what is ordered prior to to the Fair. ;)
------------------
Update: 04/04
Heads up! Early Bird General Admission Pricing will end this Sunday, April 7th. Also, please note that General Admission ticket orders placed before Sunday night (9pm Eastern time) will include our special 2019 event tote bag. This promo offer will NOT be included with any General Admission tickets purchased after Early Bird Pricing ends.

Tickets can be purchased through our ticketing link:
https://ponyfair2019.ticketbud.com/pony-fair-2019

We can't wait to see you in July!
------------------
Update 02/21 - Check out page 4 for several announcements about Special Guests & exciting presentations. :heart:
------------------
Update 02/18 -

Tickets for the 2019 Pony Fair will go on sale this Friday Feb 22nd at noon eastern time. https://ponyfair2019.ticketbud.com/pony-fair-2019
(tickets will appear on this site once they are released for sale) ;)

Please note that we are offering an Early Bird Discount for our Weekend General Admission. This price will go up after our initial ticket release.

:heart: Weekend ticket packages will include a reusable event tote bag.
:heart: Ponyville packages will include a tote bag and an event tee.
:heart: Equestria VIP will include a tote bag, event tee, a special edition Fair Feathers Mascot Pony Figure (photos to be revealed soon!) and other perks.

You may notice that ticket prices have decreased from our 2018 event prices. This is due to us not adding a pony figure to all packages. Attendees will have the option to purchase pony figures at the event if they would like as long as supplies last.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

------------------
Update 11/27 - Hotel Info:
The Inside Scoop: Where to Stay for Pony Fair 2019
We are so very happy to share with you that Pony Fair will be back in 2019! We've been hard at work negotiating a great room block rate and special perks for our attendees.

Where should I stay?

The 2019 Pony Fair will take place on July 27th and 28th at the Double Tree Tampa Airport Hotel in Tampa, Florida.

This year's official hotel is the Double Tree Tampa Airport Hotel. We ask that attendees consider staying at the host hotel if possible to help us fill our contracted room block.

Does The Pony Fair offer a discounted group rate?

Yes. The Pony Fair has negotiated a discounted rate and added amenities for Fair attendees. In addition to a complimentary airport shuttle, and a shuttle that take guests within a 2 mile radius, we have also negotiated breakfast vouchers for those staying on property

How can I make RESERVATIONS?

Attendees may use the following link to make room reservations:

www.TampaDoubleTree.com  using the code LPF

Attendees may also call 1-800-514-3956 to make reservations. Be sure to tell them that you are part of the MY LITTLE PONY Fair group (group code: LPF).

————————
Update 11/02 - A message from Summer:

"This year’s 2019 Pony Fair will be held on July 27th and 28th in Tampa, Florida. We are excited that our event can continue for another year thanks to the continued support of our community. We love that we can come together and share our continued love of all things Pony.

While, we’d love to bring Pony Fair to everyone’s backyard, it isn’t possible. Given our attendance numbers last year, the cost of transporting supplies, and the fact that our primary organizer is expecting a little one this spring, it makes sense financially and otherwise to keep the Fair close in Florida in 2019.

We think you will be very happy with what our 2019 venue has to offer. In addition to free shuttles to and from the Tampa airport as well as a free shuttle that travels up to 2 miles to tons of dining and shopping options, we’ve also negotiated breakfast vouchers for those staying on property and FREE wifi in the convention areas for attendees. The convention space is very large with a built in stage in the main hall as well as offering large spaces for panels, presentations, and events.

The programming for the event is slated to again have a collector centric focus and sprinkle in activities and panels that will be of interest to collectors of girl toy lines of the 80s, 90s and beyond with Ponies being at the core.

We are also pleased to offer a great group room block rate to attendees with details on the venue to be announced later this week. Please note that while the Tampa airport is the closest airport to the venue, the St. Pete-Clearwater airport is also a close option for those planning of flying in for Pony Fair. They typically have inexpensive Allegiant flights from many airports.

Please consider that the organizers of Pony Fair put in countless hours to present this event. Try to be respectful with your comments. Every year, we tend to get many from the peanut gallery who have never attended Pony Fair (and honestly probably never will) shout the loudest about the unfairness of the chosen location (no matter where it ends up being). To be completely transparent, we are quite fortunate to be able to offer a 2019 event and we hope that we can continue to offer future Fairs beyond 2019.

Thank you for your continued support, and we hope to see you at this year's Pony Fair."
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 02:09:42 AM by kitkatvintage »

Offline FiddlePhan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • http://myworld.ebay.com/specialefxgreetings
Re: Pony Fair 2019 - Official Updates & Announcements
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2018, 09:56:34 PM »
SQUEE!!    I'm not sure yet if I'll be able to afford to travel but still super excited for the announcement when it comes.   :)
Right now I'm just happy there's a 2019 event whether I can go or not. 

Offline Prince_Sunbeam

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+51)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Avatar by Whippycorn *colored by me
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2018, 11:23:01 PM »
Woohoo! Looking forward to hearing more info  :biggrin:

Instagram: @prince_sunbeam     SALE POST!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+220)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2018, 12:16:11 AM »
Oh man! I thought you were going to have the location info in this new thread! :(  I cant wait to find out if its something that will be a go or not. Would be my very first fair if its close enough to where I live!

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• MOC Mimic
  • Ponystrange on IG!
    • Tungler
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2018, 12:23:48 AM »
Drat, I was hoping to see the location. I'll be keeping tabs on the thread in the meantime, hopefully I can make it to this year's!

G1 Haves | Sales/For TradePony Life Wiki | General Discord Server
Steam: lindy hop around the truth! | Switch: Horse / SW-4920-8809-1398 | Cred to SquarePeg for sig, Griffin for avie

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2018, 01:36:46 PM »
I'm there, wherever "there" is!   Plenty of time for me to save money to go to even the most remote location ;)

Offline DonkeyGrl2002

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+78)
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2018, 01:59:58 AM »
So excited!

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2018, 08:31:01 PM »
I've heard it's going to be in Tampa, Florida.

Too far for me!
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2018, 08:35:07 PM »
From Facebook -- Tampa FL!   To the beach! Woohoo!   :thumb:

https://www.facebook.com/mylittleponycon/posts/2289074251125682

Quote from: My Little Pony Fair and Convention
This year’s 2019 Pony Fair will be held on July 27th and 28th in Tampa, Florida. We are excited that our event can continue for another year thanks to the continued support of our community. We love that we can come together and share our continued love of all things Pony.

While, we’d love to bring Pony Fair to everyone’s backyard, it isn’t possible. Given our attendance numbers last year, the cost of transporting supplies, and the fact that our primary organizer is expecting a little one this spring, it makes sense financially and otherwise to keep the Fair close in Florida in 2019.

We think you will be very happy with what our 2019 venue has to offer. In addition to free shuttles to and from the Tampa airport as well as a free shuttle that travels up to 2 miles to tons of dining and shopping options, we’ve also negotiated breakfast vouchers for those staying on property and FREE wifi in the convention areas for attendees. The convention space is very large with a built in stage in the main hall as well as offering large spaces for panels, presentations, and events.

The programming for the event is slated to again have a collector centric focus and sprinkle in activities and panels that will be of interest to collectors of girl toy lines of the 80s, 90s and beyond with Ponies being at the core.

We are also pleased to offer a great group room block rate to attendees with details on the venue to be announced later this week. Please note that while the Tampa airport is the closest airport to the venue, the St. Pete-Clearwater airport is also a close option for those planning of flying in for Pony Fair. They typically have inexpensive Allegiant flights from many airports.

Please consider that the organizers of Pony Fair put in countless hours to present this event. Try to be respectful with your comments. Every year, we tend to get many from the peanut gallery who have never attended Pony Fair (and honestly probably never will) shout the loudest about the unfairness of the chosen location (no matter where it ends up being). To be completely transparent, we are quite fortunate to be able to offer a 2019 event and we hope that we can continue to offer future Fairs beyond 2019.
Thank you for your continued support, and we hope to see you at this year's Pony Fair.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 08:36:58 PM by ashlyne »

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
Location info updated in first post. :heart:

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• MOC Mimic
  • Ponystrange on IG!
    • Tungler
Re: Pony Fair 2019 - Tampa, FL July 27 & 28 - Official Updates & Announcements
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2018, 12:11:17 AM »
*gasps* a location! I don't know if I can make it (bronycon is closer and soon after) but I'll see!

G1 Haves | Sales/For TradePony Life Wiki | General Discord Server
Steam: lindy hop around the truth! | Switch: Horse / SW-4920-8809-1398 | Cred to SquarePeg for sig, Griffin for avie

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2018, 12:16:47 AM »
Florida again? Guess I'll be missing another year :(

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+220)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2018, 02:49:44 AM »
Its a no go for me again, I just cant afford to go that far! But I will enjoy seeing what others have to post!

Guess I could just buying lots of ponies during that weekend! LOL :)

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2018, 06:01:57 AM »
Cannot wait!

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+150)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2018, 12:46:49 AM »
Excited there's a 2019 fair....I have been going every year....so I hate to miss one...but still undecided if I feel like going to Florida again.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal