Creativity > Adoptables

G1-Style Adoptable (OPEN)

(1/4) > >>

Cough Sirup:
HI I've lurked a lot in the past, but I want to finally say hi and get to know people. I also wanted an excuse to get better with drawing in the G1 style so... *drumrolls* I drew some line art to do people's ponies on!

Rules? Rules!

If you want a pony, you have to introduce yourself. (⇀_⇀) Just say hi and maybe tell me about yourself or your favorite pony.

I'll do both OC and canon ponies! Canon ponies are free to use with credit.

I'll just keep requests open until I feel swamped. I'm not sure how many I can handle in a batch yet    (〃 ̄u ̄〃)ゞ

Please send references of your OCs. I don't work good with text, sorry

REQUEST FORM \(★u★)/

Your username:
Pony name and/or reference:
Bow?:
Any other requests?:

Canon Ponies!visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

OC Ponies!visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you for looking! Have a nice day! (〃^▽^〃)

Griffin:
These are cute, and what a great way to get to know other members! Thanks for offering them! (Is her front leg bending backwards though?  ^^; )

Nice to meet you, Cough Sirup! My Arena name is Griffin and my favourite G1 ponies are Gusty and Butterscotch. I like other generations too, though! I've been here since 2009 (collecting ponies since 2005) and I love pony art. I've been serving as an Arts & Crafts Corral Mod for several years now, feel free to post your works over there, too! :art:

Your username: Griffin
Pony name and/or reference: Gusty
Bow?: Yellow please!
Any other requests?: Can you give her green eyes as in the UK/NSS version?

Thank you!

StrawberrySundance:
Wooo adopts!  :P

It's lovely to meet you, I'm StrawberrySundance, I began collecting ponies when I was younger, lost interest, sold most of my childhood ponies and back in July my love for ponies had returned to me. My favourite ponies include Sundance, Tex, Winter Snow and Desert Rose.

Your username: StrawberrySundance
Pony name and/or reference:
 Pony name: CrossesSpoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login
(Scarf is not part of her design) Me being the silly person I am, I don't have a proper reference yet so I'm using one of my adopts :facepalm: Sorry about that.
Bow?: Yep! Light blue please! 
Any other requests?: No, thanks :)

Thank you in advance!

Cough Sirup:

--- Quote from: Griffin on October 25, 2018, 12:51:32 PM ---These are cute, and what a great way to get to know other members! Thanks for offering them! (Is her front leg bending backwards though?  ^^; )

Nice to meet you, Cough Sirup! My Arena name is Griffin and my favourite G1 ponies are Gusty and Butterscotch. I like other generations too, though! I've been here since 2009 (collecting ponies since 2005) and I love pony art. I've been serving as an Arts & Crafts Corral Mod for several years now, feel free to post your works over there, too! :art:

--- End quote ---

I'm glad you think so! \(^▽^)/ I really hope the leg doesn't look backwards, whoops... („ಡωಡ„)

It's nice to meet you, here's a Gusty for youvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

--- Quote from: StrawberrySundance on October 25, 2018, 05:54:51 PM ---Wooo adopts!  :P

It's lovely to meet you, I'm StrawberrySundance, I began collecting ponies when I was younger, lost interest, sold most of my childhood ponies and back in July my love for ponies had returned to me. My favourite ponies include Sundance, Tex, Winter Snow and Desert Rose.

--- End quote ---

Hi! I've done that a few times... regretfully... (ಥᴗಥ) I'm glad you're back in plastic horsey heaven though. I don't think you can ever really leave. :devious:

Here's a pony for you too!visitors can't see pics , please register or login

StrawberrySundance:

--- Quote from: Cough Sirup on October 25, 2018, 09:39:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: StrawberrySundance on October 25, 2018, 05:54:51 PM ---Wooo adopts!  :P

--- End quote ---

Hi! I've done that a few times... regretfully... (ಥᴗಥ) I'm glad you're back in plastic horsey heaven though. I don't think you can ever really leave. :devious:

Here's a pony for you too!visitors can't see pics , please register or login

--- End quote ---

Adopts are really fun to make/recieve, I'm currently experimenting with pixel adopts at the moment :)
I really am glad to be back in horsey heaven, it has brought back so many memories of collecting ponies as a child XD I don't think I ever want to leave again!

For some reason I can't see my pony, the link doesn't work either. Has she ran away from me?  :what:
EDIT: She has returned to me! XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version