collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: NVM-Issue resolved...Starting an ebay.co.uk account and having issues  (Read 4694 times)

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
Issue resolved, it was a glitch in chrome  :huh:

So I am starting an ebay uk account and having issues. I have been able to establish a username etc, but when I go to enter my address info it will not let me select or arrow down to United states as my location/address, it keeps defaulting to the United Kingdom...

Is there some trick or something I am missing? I don't get why United States would be an option if it won't let me select it. Every time I do select it it just reverts to United Kingdom and it won't even let me enter my mobile number

I'm stuck and really frustrated, are there any ebay experts out there that can help?

Here's teh screen i am currently stuck on
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 07:32:21 PM by heftysmurf76 »

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: NVM-Issue resolved...Starting an ebay.co.uk account and having issues
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 07:31:10 AM »
So apparently you already resolved this, but I am pretty sure you can just use your US membership on Ebay UK. You don't need to start one over. My ebay ID is actually registered on the US site because when I registered it in 1998, there was no UK site (lol) it still bills me in $US. But I use it fine on ebay UK. I also use it on Ebay US, Ebay Germany, Ebay Italy, etc...

So you might as well just use your original ID?
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 04:03:23 PM »
So apparently you already resolved this, but I am pretty sure you can just use your US membership on Ebay UK. You don't need to start one over. My ebay ID is actually registered on the US site because when I registered it in 1998, there was no UK site (lol) it still bills me in $US. But I use it fine on ebay UK. I also use it on Ebay US, Ebay Germany, Ebay Italy, etc...

Yeah that's what i did was use my US site ID, but for some reason it wasn't accepting it at first..I have no idea if it was a user error overall, or some sort of glitch with chrome(the browser) or teh ebay site itself because i tried using firefox and Microsofts browsers as well,*shrugs* in any case I did finally get it to work...was very frustrating to be so stuck though!
Thanks for the input! :D

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 01:21:34 PM »

Yeah that's what i did was use my US site ID, but for some reason it wasn't accepting it at first..I have no idea if it was a user error overall, or some sort of glitch with chrome(the browser) or teh ebay site itself because i tried using firefox and Microsofts browsers as well,*shrugs* in any case I did finally get it to work...was very frustrating to be so stuck though!
Thanks for the input! :D

Ah, ok, for some reason I thought you were trying to start a whole new ID on ebay UK xD Sorry xD. It's funny that Ebay.com has never done that to me even though I have a UK address. Maybe because it is the oldest site...? I dunno. Glad you got it resolved tho :D
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal