collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Topics deleted?  (Read 6219 times)

Offline Libelle

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Topics deleted?
« on: October 23, 2018, 01:19:42 AM »
Hello!

Have all of the locked topics in Swap Talk been deleted? When I was browsing old brag threads two weeks ago, everything was still there, now everything is gone, and my links and bookmarks lead to nowhere. I love reading old brag threads, they are such a useful tool when you are participating in a swap and want to learn more about your secret partner's likes and dislikes! I would be extremely sad if everything had been lost!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Sundown for my Fairy Tail Birds!
Wishlist

Online Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
Re: Topics deleted?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 05:03:43 PM »
They have not been deleted, they have been moved to our archive to tidy up the swap forum.
Brags threads will still be available in the Brags forum, and we post lists and threads for peoples dislikes and likes for every swap, so you don't have to rely on old information.

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline Libelle

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Topics deleted?
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 01:04:06 AM »
Thank you for the quick reply, Loa!

Is the archive inaccessible to regular members? When I try to access my brag (http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,387191.msg1654985.html#msg1654985) and my Q&As (http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,385660.msg1633971.html#msg1633971) from the Girly Swap 2017, I receive the following information: "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."

Words fail me to express how sad I am! I've always put a lot of work into my brags and Q&As, and I've had swap partners comment on how useful they were when they were preparing swap boxes for me. Digging through old posts has always been expressly encouraged during swaps. Most importantly, those posts are part of my history, not only my MLPArena history, but also my life history, because I remember where I was at that time in my life when I participated in a swap. Moreover, the information in my Q&As is the result of years and years of participating in Arena swaps. Whenever I sign up for a new swap, I update the information and retrieve it to reply to questions.

Is there any way for me to access some of my past brags and Q&As and save the information? Most important for me are the above mentioned brag and Q&As from the Girly Swap 2017. I was able to retrieve some information from the Brags and Off Topics forums for other swaps. (I really wished you had posted a notice in the site announcements and given everybody the opportunity to save their information.)

Thank you for reading, and for any help or reply you might be able to give!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 01:09:54 AM by Libelle »

Thank you Sundown for my Fairy Tail Birds!
Wishlist

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal