collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: CBD oil  (Read 1761 times)

Offline BethyVic

• Let It Be/Peace & Love Pony
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There is still a light that shines on me
    • View Profile
CBD oil
« on: October 19, 2018, 06:42:11 PM »
I just started using CBD oil for my Lupus, fibromyalgia and mood. My pain doctor approved it this week and I’m excited to try it.  I have heard some great things about it and I’m curious what your experience is. Does anyone else use it? And how do you take it?
[email protected]

*Looking for MOC Starflash and her comb loose, MOC Peppermint Crunch and MOC Sky Rocket (sparkle) all US versions*

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
Re: CBD oil
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 11:11:36 PM »
     I don’t take it, but my mom does for her fibromyalgia as well. She says it works great, but be warned: CBD oil tastes nasty. Kinda like what weed would taste like, if it’s smell was it’s taste (her words,not mine). And you’ll have the taste for a while. I advise taking it with some kind of snack, like peanut butter or a bit of chocolate. Something of that nature. It helps it go down and leaves less of the bad taste, and if you burp after, it won’t taste like too much like the cbd oil either.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 11:38:34 AM »
mom has the cream.  It works for her headaches but it doesn't work for arthritis.

I haven't personally tried it though it seems to be hit and miss as far as how effective it is.

Ive heard that you can put the oil on topically?  The cream smells really nice..nothing like what you would expect it to.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 11:43:04 AM »
I didn't know what you were talking about, but I looked it up and another name for it is hemp oil? I have a coworker who swears by it. She recommended it to me, as well. But when I heard "hemp" I immediately thought of drugs and was concerned. I guess I don't know anything.

Nevertheless I have some pain in my feet that is making it incredibly hard for me to work, and regular painkillers like Advil only help so much (some pain it doesn't help at all). I'm certainly looking for some way to get relief. It's just hurting so bad. I had an awful day at work today.  :cry: Hopefully my physical therapist can really help me today before I have to think of more medicine.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

|My Collection|

Offline CinnamonOnions

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2018, 12:28:51 PM »
I use hemp based hand cream, wich is atleast close enough. It works for my dry skin just as well as doctor prescribed creams! (and I mean a BAD dry skin, the back of my right hand at worst is bloody and red with little unbroken skin left)

Offline BethyVic

• Let It Be/Peace & Love Pony
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There is still a light that shines on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2018, 05:30:15 PM »
     I don’t take it, but my mom does for her fibromyalgia as well. She says it works great, but be warned: CBD oil tastes nasty. Kinda like what weed would taste like, if it’s smell was it’s taste (her words,not mine). And you’ll have the taste for a while. I advise taking it with some kind of snack, like peanut butter or a bit of chocolate. Something of that nature. It helps it go down and leaves less of the bad taste, and if you burp after, it won’t taste like too much like the cbd oil either.
It does taste really nasty. When I bought it I was asked if I wanted plain or with mint flavor added. I thought plain would be best. I was wrong 😕

Post Merge: October 24, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

It’s great to hear that others have found relief. I’m hoping to as well 😊
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 05:44:04 PM by BethyVic »
[email protected]

*Looking for MOC Starflash and her comb loose, MOC Peppermint Crunch and MOC Sky Rocket (sparkle) all US versions*

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal