TCB > Wanted!

Looking for my childhood fakies!

(1/2) > >>

Eldarwen:
I am trying to find the same fakies I had when I was a child.

I am looking for ponies like the one in the photo! I am looking for one that is really dark blue, almost like dutch diary pony. She also had blue hair. And a really bright yellow one with yellow hair.

I live in Finland.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Nella:
I have a complete set of these wit the box (which isn't in the best condition).

roye387:
Hello! I have a set of three such fakies with babies. Their colors are white, blue, and purple. :)

Eldarwen:

--- Quote from: roye387 on October 21, 2018, 01:42:13 PM ---Hello! I have a set of three such fakies with babies. Their colors are white, blue, and purple. :)

--- End quote ---

I'd love to see a picture of the blue one, if possible! :) I still dont think I have found the 100% right one.

I remember I had a blue one and a yellow one as a kid. The blue one was really dark, almost like dutch Diary pony. Her hair was the exactly the same colour as forget-me-not from dollyhair. Yellow one was just.. well, yellow. I remember she was really bright and her hair was yellow too.

The more I find these, the more I realize there must have been many different companies who made these or something. Like right now I have found 2 blue ones, but they are just.. not the same. Too light and they are made from different plastic. Feels cheaper.

Nella:

The box:

These are slightly different. They don't have glass eyes?

These do:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version