Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Transformers: BotBots

(1/13) > >>

Leave a Whisper:
So its Transformers meets Shopkins? This is both cute and weird.  :biggrin:

http://news.tfw2005.com/2018/10/18/first-look-at-transformers-bot-bots-374330

Zapper:
These are like the Cutie Mark Crew of Transformers. Except that these BotBots will have 72 different characters while CMC has what, 15 max? :pout:

I hope the end product looks as cute as that artwork. That fat little doughbot! <3

Leave a Whisper:

--- Quote from: Zapper on October 19, 2018, 06:17:32 AM ---These are like the Cutie Mark Crew of Transformers. Except that these BotBots will have 72 different characters while CMC has what, 15 max? :pout:

I hope the end product looks as cute as that artwork. That fat little doughbot! <3

--- End quote ---

Please keep all Doughnut Bots away from Prowl, Barricade, Strong Arm and Chase figures.

Zapper:

--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on October 19, 2018, 06:32:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: Zapper on October 19, 2018, 06:17:32 AM ---These are like the Cutie Mark Crew of Transformers. Except that these BotBots will have 72 different characters while CMC has what, 15 max? :pout:

--- End quote ---

Please keep all Doughnut Bots away from Prowl, Barricade, Strong Arm and Chase figures.

--- End quote ---

No, my Strongarm will protect doughbot with her life!

And I will be disappointed if his name won't actually be Doughbot.

Leave a Whisper:
I want the ice cream, chocolate bar, donut and mug ones. How big do you think these will be? Do you think we'll get colot variants like the Shopkins line?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version