TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

Bootlegs on eBay?

(1/3) > >>

banditpony:
Meh.

I received bootleg dvds on eBay. I wouldn't care so much except I paid $70+ for them and that's crazy.

What's the best way to go forward. Is this INAD? Should I message the seller first?

-__- I'm so bummed

tailrustedtealeaf:
Oof. Is the seller selling other DVDS, or were those the only listings?
I'd say that this is not as described.

banditpony:
They have lots of other DVDs. In fact they had multiple copies for what I bought (and I had assumed it was deadstock, but I'm a dummy and didn't realize it wasn't even released as a box set..)

Feedback is 1200-1500 range... 98%. There was 1 feedback that said whatever they bought was a bootleg but they responded their stuff was legit. I guess that should of been a clue, but I believe some buyers are ridiculous so I took it with a grain of salt bc so many positives :/

Galactica:
Ask the seller for a refund then file an item not described-

StrawberrySundance:
Contact the seller and if they aren't willing to sort it out then contact eBay. If the description didn't state they were bootlegs or if the seller stated that they were the real things then that's not as described and misleading. Plus if the seller is stating to others that the DVDs are the real deal then once again that's false, you've got the evidence to prove it. You could more than likely open up a case for it.

I hope everything gets sorted! I'm so sorry this has happened, especially when you've paid so much :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version