Pony Talk > Off Topic

MLP Christmas Tree?

(1/5) > >>

achab1984:
Does anyone set up a My Little Pony Theme Christmas tree for the holiday? I wanted to do one last year but was to slow at getting a little LED white tree. I went to the store the other day and they are back in stock for this year.  But I don't know if I want to spend all that money for a tree and ornaments.

I would love to see yours if you have one! :)

aquamarinemolly:
I've never done that, but it sounds cute! ...especially for a pony room!

achab1984:

--- Quote from: aquamarinemolly on October 17, 2018, 04:55:12 PM ---I've never done that, but it sounds cute! ...especially for a pony room!

--- End quote ---

I have found a few online when I did some looking. I would love to see collectors on here! :)

Taffeta:
My folks are pretty tolerant of the fact certain areas of the house are still full of ponies, and with being custodians of my collection for much of the year...but I think they'd draw the line at that!

We do have a Cotton Candy ornament on the tree. It belongs to my sister. And there is a sort of tradition of pony tree climbing that goes back to when we were small kids - usually Hula Hula (Pina Colada) and Starflash because they are the Christmas ponies in our house - which sometimes happens on Christmas afternoon (it's a tradition!). But an actual pony themed tree? No.

achab1984:
Sorry you would not be able to have a pony themed tree Taffeta! I have seen some small table top trees for pony rooms before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version