Creativity > Customs

My first custom- Flower Frost

(1/6) > >>

StrawberrySundance:
I spent most of my day finishing her off and she's finally done! I want to thank Safflower, Tailrustedtealeaf and Griffin for name suggestions  ^.^ I mixed everyone's suggestions into one!

And now time for the big reveal!!!

Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I kind of went with the flow on her, I didn't have a plan I just went with what felt good and what worked. She's a winter custom made from a bait G3 Sweetie Belle.
Her hair is made from acrylic yarn, it was blue and white but the more I used the less blue was there!  :lookround: so she's has a bit of a gradient thing going on I guess?
Shes covered in white glitter from horn to hoof to give off a frosty affect, she has rosey cheeks, eyeshadow made from a mix of acrylic, eye shadow and glittery nail varnish. Her symbol is made from an old earring I found, but I am debating whether I like it or not :wonder:

Maybe if I improve and continue to practice I could open myself up to commissions or even stick one in a swap as a gift!
She's currently hanging out with Ivy on my shelf :P

So...

Do you like her? Does she look okay for a first custom?I really hope I haven't ruined a poor pony!!!

Kazzellin:
She looks very cute! I love her hair - it looks so soft!  :wow:

StrawberrySundance:

--- Quote from: Kazzellin on October 15, 2018, 05:43:09 PM ---She looks very cute! I love her hair - it looks so soft!  :wow:

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much!!  ^.^

achab1984:
Very pretty! :)

StrawberrySundance:

--- Quote from: achab1984 on October 15, 2018, 07:32:55 PM ---Very pretty! :)

--- End quote ---

Thank you!  :biggrin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version