Pony Talk > Off Topic

What Anime should I watch now since Attack on Titan is taking a break?

(1/2) > >>

bright rabbit 1:
Seeing as Attack on Titan Season Three has finished and won't be back until April 2019, I don't know what to watch. Hence why I've done this poll.

banditpony:
Maybe try a bit of all of them to see what you like ? Watch the whole awries after you found something you like.

Taffeta:
I tend to random pick an anime and watch for an episode or 2 and then continue if I like it or stop if I don't.

Maybe start at the top of your list and try a few episodes. Samurai Warriors is very short though, I think, so it probably won't fill much time!

bright rabbit 1:
Well I have to watch my blu rays of Attack on Titan seasons one and two again because I'm writing a fanfic based on the series but with twists.

I know for a fact that Crunchyroll has Ace Attorney on it, I loved the games it's based on, they already have some episodes of season two based on the second game.

Ponyfan:
I enjoy Sailor Moon Crystal but it takes some getting used to. It it closer to the manga than the 90’s anime but still adds a few things in that aren’t in the manga such as each Sailor Senshi falling in love with one of the Dark Kingdom kings to mirror Princess Serenity and Prince Endymion falling in love during the Silver Millennium of the past.

Ponyfan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version