Creativity > Customs

~~ Loki of Asgard ~~

(1/3) > >>

Twizel:
I'm back again!

This was a commission from a coworker for her daughter's birthday. Now that he's settled in his new home, I can share him with all of you!  :biggrin:

Loki was made from a g3 Ribbon Wishes. I kept the original eyes and rehaired him in Dollyhair Black Magick and Haunted Forest.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

His cutie mark is the infamous sceptre, with a rhinestone to simulate the Mind Stone.

He's also got a tiny crystal cube bead as a Tesseract, and of course, a golden-horned helmet.

This little guy was more challenging to me design-wise than some others I've done, since Tom Hiddleston's Loki is so fabulous. It took some searching to find a pose that was burdened with the appropriate amount of glorious purpose. He turned out well enough that I almost wanted to keep him for myself lol, but he's quite happy in his new home!

RoseNoire:
Woah, this pony is epic ! I love it. :frolic: Great job ! His scepter is great too, I love the details, it's very well drawn. =D

achab1984:
Very nice! :)

Griffin:
Well you did find the perfect pose for this, gotta love the arrogant look. And great job with the outfit & accessories!

Roogna:
lovely!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version