collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: N' Friends Cels?  (Read 604 times)

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
N' Friends Cels?
« on: October 14, 2018, 07:44:48 AM »
I've seen plenty of Tales cels on eBay, I'm just wondering if anyone knows where to look to find (if they are out there) MLP n' Friends cels? I'm scared that they were all just reused rather than released, and that's why I can't find any on eBay. Or, if anyone owns any, I'd love to see pics of which frames!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
Re: N' Friends Cels?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 07:49:27 AM »
https://www.avaneshop.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&zenid=630vm90h08l44di5a99feukqi4&keyword=My+little+pony
This site may have some Friends cels, I can't really tell... There are a few from the first commercial of the CP ponies too!

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 09:21:17 AM »
I can't swear to this, but I think someone in the community has a cel from one of the "outros" (the "after these messages we'll be right back" things).

A few other people might have cels.  But in general they are not seen the way the MLP Tales ones are.

I also saw, long ago (like the late 90s), three cels for Rescue at Midnight Castle.  Two with sea ponies and one with Scorpan.  They only had the characters, no backgrounds etc.  There's also a community member with a test cel of Baby Glory from Escape from Catrina.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline starbritesprinkles

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • The Lyrical Vault | she/her/hers
    • View Profile
    • StarbriteSprinkles
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 01:50:49 PM »
I know that MustBeJewel owns a cel from the Pretty Parlor commercial, and there are tons of Tales cels out there. I haven't really actively searched for them before, but I did find this one from Escape from Catrina.

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1078032

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2018, 06:39:22 PM »
I’d love to own a MLP animation cell. :) I think I might have seen one from Rescue at Midnight Castle for sale once on Ebay.  It seems like it might have been Scorpan with the castle background behind him but it was very expensive and way out of my price range.

I wouldn’t be surprised if most of the animation cells were lost/destroyed. I think that’s what happened to the uncut versions of Rescue at Midnight Castle Escape from Catrina and the”Hurry” song from The Glass Princess.

A few years ago someone was selling pieces of the original paitings/drawings from the My Little Pony Adventure book that included the background/layers and sometimes part of the text. They were pretty large pieces.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal