collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: (SOLVED)Package has still not arrived...should I be worried?  (Read 11822 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Package has still not arrived...should I be worried?
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2018, 04:18:49 PM »
Hmm, if it says "label reprinted" does that mean that your seller received the pony back and reprinted it? Does the new label have tracking that works?

Agree both you AND the seller should be protected by ebay, I think you should stay on communications and if all else fails file a claim

Offline StrawberrySundance

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2018, 04:43:46 PM »
Fingers crossed it turns up soon. I have a feeling it will, it’s just been on a bit of a road trip!

Haha I'm hoping so  ^^;

Hmm, if it says "label reprinted" does that mean that your seller received the pony back and reprinted it? Does the new label have tracking that works?

Agree both you AND the seller should be protected by ebay, I think you should stay on communications and if all else fails file a claim

If I'm honest I'm not sure myself, I can't find anything about it on the web, either the seller has printed a new address label or the company itself has printed a new label, I'm guessing my item isn't lost but couldn't be delivered due to label damage (if that's the case why has it took over a week for a new label??) I'm guessing that tracking stays the same as it may be just a new address label but I'll probably be emailed with a new tracking number if so, I'll keep checking the parcel status.

I'm going to see how the next few days go and if nothing changes, I may have to progress this to eBay itself.

I honestly can't stand this delivery company  :pullhair: from now on I'm sticking with Royal Mail if I can.

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2018, 05:23:09 PM »

It could be Hermes that reprinted the label if there was damage to it?

I saw something like that with fed ex "Barcode label unreadable and replaced", which apparently means that the machine sorter can't read it and new label needs to be placed on it to make it move again.

But again - I know nothing about how Hermes works. I'm just saying something reprinted doesn't necessarily mean the seller did it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2018, 05:31:37 PM »

It could be Hermes that reprinted the label if there was damage to it?

I saw something like that with fed ex "Barcode label unreadable and replaced", which apparently means that the machine sorter can't read it and new label needs to be placed on it to make it move again.

But again - I know nothing about how Hermes works. I'm just saying something reprinted doesn't necessarily mean the seller did it.

With the word 'Northen' below the label reprint on my tracking details, Im guessing the company has reprinted a label as I'm located in the north and so are the 'parcel shops' where it has been sent, I'm hoping that that's the case as the seller is located somewhere down in the south. Hopefully there's just been damage to the label as the seller hasn't contacted me saying he's received the parcel.

Hopefully the parcel will begin to move again in the morning...

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2018, 03:35:52 AM »
I sometimes think they wait until someone moans before trying to find things. I really hope this means you get her soon. Most probably she got in the wrong crate and went to the wrong place. I've had ponies sent to me from the US before that have gone to Canada first because the UK and Canada have similar postal code styles, and I also had a parcel I sent to someone on here in the Netherlands which ended up in China because of a malfunctioning machine at Heathrow missorting it. So I bet there's a bad machine at the root of this.

But you have a proactive seller and that is good! So fingers crossed it will all work out :)

Edit to add - we've had some really bad weather on and off lately, I wonder if a label got smudged...
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 03:37:45 AM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2018, 03:58:26 AM »
I sometimes think they wait until someone moans before trying to find things. I really hope this means you get her soon. Most probably she got in the wrong crate and went to the wrong place. I've had ponies sent to me from the US before that have gone to Canada first because the UK and Canada have similar postal code styles, and I also had a parcel I sent to someone on here in the Netherlands which ended up in China because of a malfunctioning machine at Heathrow missorting it. So I bet there's a bad machine at the root of this.

But you have a proactive seller and that is good! So fingers crossed it will all work out :)

Edit to add - we've had some really bad weather on and off lately, I wonder if a label got smudged...

I hope that's the case lol, Hermes is absolutely useless! It probably is the weather, it hasn't been the best these past few weeks or maybe as you said she's been misplaced, theres been no update this morning so maybe shes getting sent back to where she was last before progress stopped?

She'll arrive sooner or later, my fingers are crossed :)

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: (SOLVED)Package has still not arrived...should I be worried?
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2018, 11:22:25 AM »
I would like to thank everyone, my pony arrived this morning but it looks like someone has stood on her, there's a dirty shoe print on the label  :blink:

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2018, 01:38:18 PM »
Oh I'm.glad she arrived!! :( Hopefully she didn't get damaged?

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2018, 01:40:42 PM »
Oh I'm.glad she arrived!! :( Hopefully she didn't get damaged?

She's fine :) I was worried too but she's not squished or anything, glad she wasn't lost!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal