collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Trying to ID a memory of a toy horse...."American Dream"?  (Read 1033 times)

Offline Shaz

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Trying to ID a memory of a toy horse...."American Dream"?
« on: October 13, 2018, 02:58:05 AM »
I'm trying to identify a toy horse I remember having when I was little! Hoping someone can help me out.

The time was around 1999 to 2001, the place was England, and she was presumably  new (she was a present from my uncle). The horse was called American Dream, which I think must have been the name on her packaging, as I don't think it is a name I would have come up with myself. I only remember the actual toy quite vaguely, as most of my memories about her are of a story I made up about her in which she was of course a full-sized horse! She was a pale brownish colour, possibly with some white markings, and had a brushable mane and tail. She was maybe a bit smaller than one of those big Barbie horses? She might have had moveable legs. I think she came with some accessories: maybe a saddle and reins and a jump? I'm not sure.

I realise this is a bit vague, but I hope someone can help me out as it is one of those things that niggles at your mind and is really annoying :lol:. I have tried Google of course but I have just found a lot of Barbie's Dream Horse and also Grand Champions etc that happen to be American Palaminos or whatever!

Offline BubbleTea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Must Collect Horses
Re: Trying to ID a memory of a toy horse...."American Dream"?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 11:35:02 AM »
I'll do some research  :biggrin:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Sigs by SquarePeg and starrynights
:nerdy: :nerdy: :nerdy:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal