collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Your dream army pony?  (Read 4486 times)

Offline WaterDraw

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Back from the dead
    • View Profile
Re: Your dream army pony?
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2018, 02:36:43 PM »
well if we're talking about in our wildest dreams, obviously I wouldn't mind an army of Mimic. Not because of the money or anything, but just because Mimic is my favorite pony ever and I have a habit of getting armies of things I like...*looks at my Lagoona Army from MH*

An actual semi-reasonable Army want for me would probably be Tex, or just the big brothers in general. I also wouldn't mind some of the baby boy ponies too...

I think my favorite kinds of armies are the ones that span multiple generations, especially if it's a custom made one. I think if I had a proper army though, I'd put them all in random places throughout the house so when guests come to my house they will be utterly confused  :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Mimic drawn by me~
Inspired by one of the Fluttershy redesigns and The Last Unicorn

Offline StrawberrySundance

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2018, 03:11:47 PM »
well if we're talking about in our wildest dreams, obviously I wouldn't mind an army of Mimic. Not because of the money or anything, but just because Mimic is my favorite pony ever and I have a habit of getting armies of things I like...*looks at my Lagoona Army from MH*

An actual semi-reasonable Army want for me would probably be Tex, or just the big brothers in general. I also wouldn't mind some of the baby boy ponies too...

I think my favorite kinds of armies are the ones that span multiple generations, especially if it's a custom made one. I think if I had a proper army though, I'd put them all in random places throughout the house so when guests come to my house they will be utterly confused  :lol:

I was wondering if anyone was going to say Mimic! She is really pretty :) Tex to! He's my favourite Big Brother Pony!  :good:

Speaking of Monster High, I used to have an army of Abbey Bominable dolls, she was my absolute favourite character even beating Operetta

Offline BethyVic

• Let It Be/Peace & Love Pony
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There is still a light that shines on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2018, 04:42:40 PM »
I want an army of the UK families, including MOC and loose. . I also want an army of the ponies I had as a child.  Peppermint Crunch, Sherbet, Sky Rocket, Baby Tappy, and Starflash I have one started, but some were stolen. I will rebuild the armies.
[email protected]

*Looking for MOC Starflash and her comb loose, MOC Peppermint Crunch and MOC Sky Rocket (sparkle) all US versions*

Offline WaterDraw

• Brush N Grow Pony
  • Back from the dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2018, 05:51:23 PM »

I was wondering if anyone was going to say Mimic! She is really pretty :) Tex to! He's my favourite Big Brother Pony!  :good:

Speaking of Monster High, I used to have an army of Abbey Bominable dolls, she was my absolute favourite character even beating Operetta

Yes and Mimic is also so interesting because of her cartoon roots. Being the descendent of the first unicorn and all. :P

And yeah, Tex is such a cutie! I'd have to say Tex and Wigwam are my favorite big brother ponies  :)

Monster High is so easy to get an army of one character since they're all in different outfits and stuff. I know sometimes I passed up getting a new character just so I could get another version of a character I already had because it looked pretty....  ;)

Mimic drawn by me~
Inspired by one of the Fluttershy redesigns and The Last Unicorn

Offline nessy_86

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2018, 09:11:55 AM »
My army pony is Star Dancer. I have about 70-80 of her currently :) I also have a collection of boy ponies and teeny tinys :D

Offline StrawberrySundance

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2018, 09:26:35 AM »

My army pony is Star Dancer. I have about 70-80 of her currently :) I also have a collection of boy ponies and teeny tinys :D

Woah! That's a lot of Star Dancers!  :whoa: Do they all hang out together or are they scattered about, hanging with others?

Offline Teddy

• MLP Tales Goddess
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Mother of Ducks
    • View Profile
    • Teddy's Place
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2018, 03:04:00 AM »

:whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

I think we need a pic of this. I can't imagine that many Star Dancers! Wow!!

Click HERE to visit my MLP Tales site!

Offline nessy_86

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2018, 05:48:09 PM »

Woah! That's a lot of Star Dancers!  :whoa: Do they all hang out together or are they scattered about, hanging with others?

They all hang out together except the two MOCs, the one MIB, and the two that are displayed with their sets.

What does everyone use to post photos on here since photobucket changed thier policies? Once I figure that out I can post pictures :)

Offline FiddlePhan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://myworld.ebay.com/specialefxgreetings
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2018, 06:46:57 PM »
I guess in a sense I have a Gusty army but it's not all the same version.  I don't want more than one of a particular version.
Especially if they are a rarer pony, I want there to be others available for other collectors to own rather than me having ten or whatever.  Plus I want to use my money to buy other ponies I don't have.   That's just how I am though, kudos to those who like to have multiples of the same pony. 

Currently I have US/Canada release Gusty (my first pony), so-soft Gusty, Brazil Gusty but minus her outfit, BBE Baby Gusty, custom reverse Gusty, custom G4 Gusty, custom G4 waterglobe Gusty, Dolly Mix Gusty.  A small army compared to many.

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2018, 07:43:36 PM »

They all hang out together except the two MOCs, the one MIB, and the two that are displayed with their sets.

What does everyone use to post photos on here since photobucket changed thier policies? Once I figure that out I can post pictures :)

I personally use Imgur, just be sure to make your uploads private, and not public. Anything pony just attracts nasty trolls if it's uploaded publicly. I'd love to see your army!

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal